Ticket prices can be found on the Mary Rose website, MaryRose.org/book-tickets.
The Mary Rose is currently closed to the public, following the latest official guidelines around containing the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Explore the remains of Henry VIII’s favourite ship, recovered from the seabed in one of the most challenging archaeological excavations of all time. See thousands of genuine Tudor objects, from the large bronze and iron ship’s guns, to personal items like wooden bowls and nit combs, which recreate life on board with an authenticity no other attraction can provide.
Visitors can also view the Mary Rose from three galleries, seeing how the men of the Mary Rose lived, worked and fought in the dramatic audio-visual display
Whether you’re interested in the lives of the officers, the ordinary sailors, or even the ship’s dog, you don’t just get a window into their lives, The Mary Rose opens a door to the world of 1545.
The museum can also provide workshops and tours for groups of all ages.
Discover that history is only a heartbeat away at The Mary Rose.
Book your tickets now, at MaryRose.org/book-tickets.
- The Mary Rose - 500 years. A heartbeat away
- Accessible Lift
- Disabled Parking - Dedicated spaces in the car park
- Disabled persons toilet
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors - Loop system available
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors - Large print guides, audio tour and lights up mornings
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Wheelchair user accessible
Audio Commentary in Foreign Languages
- French audio guide
- German audio guide
- Italian audio guide
- Japanese audio guide
- Polish audio guide
- Spanish audio guide
- Undercover picnic area - Nearby
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- All weather attraction
- Audio Commentary in Foreign Languages
- Audio Tours
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- Gift shop
- Groups welcome
- Licensed for weddings & ceremonies
- Meeting rooms
- Open all year round
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Printed Material in Foreign Languages
Parking & Transport
- Railway station within walking distance
- Blue Badge Guides admitted free
- Delta accepted
- Groups Accepted - Pre-booking advisable
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Min group size - 15 - for group rates
- Special group rates
- Visa accepted
- Educational Groups
- Family Fun
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
Map & Directions
|April - October (1 Apr 2020 - 31 Oct 2020)|
|November - March (1 Nov 2020 - 31 Mar 2021)|
* Closed 24-26 December. Last entry 4:45pm April - October, and 4:15pm November - March.