Book Tickets Online
With a farm full of friendly animals, the south coast’s largest ornamental glasshouses, beautiful gardens and 1,000 acres of country park to explore there’s something for everyone.
Children can feed friendly farm animals, let off steam in George’s play barn, which includes a soft play toddler zone, climbing walls, fireman’s pole, a net bridge, slides and so much more!
Relax in the beautiful walled gardens, take in the sight, sounds and smells of the sensory garden or take a stroll in the beautifully landscaped parkland. Staunton boasts a busy line-up of events this year including children’s activities every day of the school holidays.
Winner of Green Flag and Country Park Accreditation awards. Winter opening hours 10am - 4pm
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Family (2 adults up to 2 children)||£24.00|
|Family (2 adults up to 3 children)||£27.00 per ticket|
|Special Needs (Carer Free)||£7.50 per ticket|
Prices based on farm and gardens admission.
Membership from £25.50
Entrance to the Country Park is free.
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors - Including changing places
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site cafe/restaurant - On-Site cafe/restaurant - Staunton Cafe, hot meals, tea, coffee, home-made cakes, snacks. Catering service for private functions.
- Picnic Site
- Conference facilities
- Dogs Accepted - Only on leads in parkland. Not on farm.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Approx length of visit - 04:00
- Delta accepted
- Groups Accepted - Essential to prebook.Normal opening hours
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 999
- Min group size - 10
- Visa accepted
- In countryside
- Outdoor Attraction
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups