Book Tickets Online
Spitbank Fort is an unusual and historic sea fortress in the Solent, off Portsmouth. Now a luxury exclusive venue and hotel, the fort was formerly home to hundreds of soldiers guarding the approaches to Portsmouth. The arms and ammunition have long been removed, making way for nine luxuriously furnished bedroom suites, three bars, three restaurant areas, and spa facilities.
Spitbank Fort is the most exclusive venue on the south coast, and is its own private island for hire, available for exclusive use, special events, private parties, wedding receptions, music videos and corporate hire. There are few venues in the world that can offer the privacy and exclusivity of Spitbank Fort.
With accommodation for 18 and function space for up to 60 people, this is the unique venue that you have been searching for that will quite simply blow all others out of the water.
Where better to stay when visiting Cowes Week than on your own private fortress? Want a magnificent venue for a private party where there is no chance of gatecrashers, then Spitbank Fort ticks all of the boxes. What about luxurious accommodation for the Isle of Wight Festival where you can party on like a rock star long into the night. As Spitbank Fort can only be reached by own boats it provides a level of privacy, peace and tranquillity that is virtually impossible to find anywhere else in the world.
- Event Venue
Parking & Transport
- Parking (free)
- Railway station within 5 miles
- American Express accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good110
- nickrobinson53London, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAwaiting refundThursday, 4th June 2020As per update under no mans fort there is no way to contact Solent for my refund! We were promised twice in April but then they disconnected their phone line and never respond to email.assumption... Read full review
- EliMHantsUnited KingdomTrip Type:CouplesUnable to contactWednesday, 24th June 2020As per the information on the website , emailed the address requested for an update , but just an automated reply with no up to date info . Booking we have is August . We need to know if it will be... Read full review
- hector40Hungerford, United KingdomAlso unable to contact!!!!!Friday, 18th September 2020I have made several attempts to contact firstly getting generic e mail responses, then promised my refund which has not been paid. Now no response from Solentfort e mail have also contact Strutt... Read full review