Port Solent is the place to eat, drink, shop, unwind and watch the world go by. Renowned for its waterside dining, boutique shopping and family entertainment, it's an ideal place to spend your quality time.
With plenty of free parking, the only concern you'll have is how to choose from the fantastic range of top quality restaurants and stylish bars on the waterside - all with stunning views across the glistening marina.
For breakfast, brunch or a long lunch, Port Solent's range of 13 bars and restaurants cater for all tastes and occasions. With tasty dining options from around the world including Italian, Brazilian, American, British, Indian and more, there really is something for everyone.
The Trading Post is Port Solent’s shopping centre with a difference. Situated alongside the picturesque marina, its unique collection of boutique stores include a traditional tea room overlooking the waterfront and offering an array of delicious cakes and beverages; a barbers shop; and even a doggie spa! Whether you are looking to treat yourself or are in search of the perfect gift, stop by The Trading Post for a relaxing browse in one of its beautiful stores and you will be sure to find something truly special.
Port Solent is also home to a range of branded stores. Whatever your style, you’ll be sure to find the perfect clothing and shoes stores including its newest designer retailer, Leading Labels.
As well as drinking, dining and shopping, Port Solent is a perfect place to spend your leisure time. It plays host to an impressive Odeon cinema and a David Lloyd Club complete with a gym, swimming pool and creche, alongside the vibrant backdrop of Port Solent's Boardwalk.
Whatever the weather and whatever the occasion, Port Solent has got everything needed for a relaxing day out on the south coast. With its easy access and free parking, it’s perfect for couples, families and friends - day or night.
- Accessible Lift
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facility for service dogs
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Wheelchair user accessible
- On-Site cafe/restaurant
- Picnic Site
- Conference facilities
- Dogs Accepted - All dogs welcome at Port Solent, especially at Bow Wow’s at no.7.
- Event Venue
- LGBT Friendly
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- American Express accepted
- Approx length of visit - 3 hours
- Can be packages by 3rd parties
- Delta accepted
- Groups Accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size
- Visa accepted
- Outdoor Attraction
- Family Fun - Children's playground
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed Towards Senior Citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Whichever direction you're arriving from you'll be glad to know that Port Solent is well signposted. From the A27, M27, A3 and M275 there are brown Port Solent signs leading right to the door. Plus, the Port Solent car park is completely free.
Public Transport Directions
The nearest train station is Portchester station which is a 15 minute walk away. Alternatively Portsmouth & Southsea station in the centre of the city is a short ride away.
|Port Solent Opening Hours (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Late night opening – Cinema, Watermark and Alec Rose – please check with the venue for late night opening times and eventsDates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change