Entry to Clarence Pier is free. Admission to the rides is by individual tokens. These tokens can be purchased at the ride token kiosk on the pier.
Tokens are £1 each and are non-refundable.
Clarence Pier Southsea is one of the largest amusement parks on the south coast and boasts all manner of arcades, rides and activities for the whole family. The Arcades and Pirate's and Princesses Indoor Adventure Playground are open all year. There is also plenty of food and drink outlets including their 100 seat Wimpy Express fast food restaurant.
Pier Pressure sky trail, the UK's first double-decker urban extreme aerial high ropes course is ideal for young and old alike. Dare you rise to the challenge and walk the plank?
New for 2019: Mad Mouse and Tidal Wave! Mad Mouse is a 70s-style coaster with sharp turns and dips reaching a total height of 14 metres. Tidal Wave is a family-friendly ride and one of the UK's first spinning roller coasters. It runs on a single train of five carriages, reaching heights of 10 metres.
So if you fancy a thrill and getting super dizzy on Twister or something more relaxing like the Ferris Wheel, Clarence Pier Southsea is a great day out! Clarence Pier is a great place if you need a date idea, or if you need somewhere to entertain the kids throughout summer!
Rides and sky trail opening times vary, please check the website for further details. The Arcades and Pirate's and Princesses Indoor Adventure Playground are open all year.
There is also a great selection of food and drink outlets, including a 100-seat award winning Wimpy Express fast food restaurant.
- Disabled persons toilet
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Catering for groups
- On-Site cafe/restaurant - Wimpy Express
- Picnic Site
- Take away food
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Children's Meals
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
- Indoor children’s play area
- All weather attraction
- Dogs welcome
- Groups welcome
- Open all year round - Indoor attractions
- Special Opening for Groups by Arrangement
- Toilets - Public Toilets across the road from attraction
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking - on seafront
- Parking (charge)
- Railway station within walking distance
- Delta accepted
- Groups Accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Indoor Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
- Smoking Some Areas
Room / Unit Features
- Large Screen TV
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Families
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is M27. From M27 take M275 to Portsmouth and follow signs to Southsea seafront.
Public Transport Directions
Walking distance from both Portsmouth & Southsea station and Portsmouth Harbour station. Follow signs to seafront. Bus to Clarence Pier - 700
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
|Indoor Attractions (1 Jan 2020 - 1 Jan 2021)|
|Rides (6 Mar 2021 - 31 Oct 2021)|
* Opening times vary - Indoor attractions are open all year rides operating from March till October please check the Clarence Pier website for further details of opening times.