Coffee Cup is a well-established, local family business serving barista-prepared, freshly ground Italian espresso coffee, alongside a mouthwatering selection of treats. With a full menu offering hot and cold food to meet all dietary needs - including gluten free, vegetarian and vegan - you are sure to find something to tempt you.
Food is prepared on site daily, from toasties and sausage rolls to deep-filled baguettes and freshly baked pastries.
Free wi-fi is available for all customers, as well as a loyalty scheme (both in card form and on the free to download Coffee Cup app) to reward you with a free hot drink of your choice after collecting nine stamps.
The coffee house, located at the front of the Clarence Pier arcade building, is open come rain or shine, 364 days a year where the friendly team is waiting to welcome you.
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Meals served all day
- Outdoor eating area
- Take away food
- Vegetarians catered for
Children & Infants
- Children's Meals
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
- No smoking in dining area
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
Parking & Transport
- On Site Car Parking
- Own car park (Fee Applies)
- Railway station within walking distance
- Secure cycle parking
- American Express
- Some no smoking areas
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good45
- home644Havant, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesThank youFriday, 15th January 2021Thank you for staying open and providing just a little bit of normality in this distressing time. The girl serving today... couldn't have been nicer.. Plus your coffees/ teas are always so much nicer... Read full review
- Andrew BLincoln, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat coffee shopMonday, 5th July 2021Friendly lady who i think was the owner and from Doncaster. Lovely coffee and cake will be back to sample more today before leaving. Read full review
- Jeanette HShipston on Stour, United KingdomLovely place to eatWednesday, 28th July 2021Ate here while on holiday. Quick serve from ordering on a busy Saturday food arrived with in 5 mins. Friendly staff, very polite . Read full review