This development on the fringe of the city, alongside the golf course and popular Farmhouse pub provides outstanding quality and excellent value for money.
Innlodge has 74 spacious rooms, each with a full en-suite bathroom, queen or twin beds, colour TV and direct dial telephone, hairdryer, trouser press, tea and coffee-making facilities. Non-smoking rooms and rooms for disabled guests available.
The restaurant, The Lounge, offers an excellent experience of modern themed, international restaurants, with good food and a friendly atmosphere. For a more informal meal the Farmhouse pub 'The Hungry Horse' interlinks with the hotel with a reputation for good but inexpensive food. The play area 'Horse Play' provides a large children's indoor entertainment complex and garden.
Burrfields, the business and banqueting arm of Innlodge offers the very best in function, conference, training and interviewing facilities.
Approximately 1 mile from the M27/A3M, at the Southsea exit, follow the A2030 to the 3rd set of traffic lights and turn right. Easy parking for 400 cars.
- Arrival Date:
- Sun , 29th May 2022
- Departure Date:
- Mon , 30th May 2022
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||£75.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Family en suite||£90.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Suite en suite bathroom||£160.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin en suite||£75.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Accessible Bedrooms
- Disabled Parking
- Disabled persons toilet
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Ramp / Level Access
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Additional Meal Details - By Prior Arrangement
- Bar meals
- Cater for vegetarians
- Meals served all day
- Room Service
- Serve breakfast - Weekday 0700-0900. Weekends 0800-1030, English £6.95, Continental £5.50.
- Serve evening meal - Restaurant 1800-2200.
- Serve lunch - Food all day in pub from midday.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Children's play area - No nappies, pull ups accepted.
- Facilities for children - Cots, special meals
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions - Three function rooms.
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - Through reception.
- Central heating throughout
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities - Available at reception.
- LGBT Friendly
- Night porter
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties - Managers agreement only.
- Wireless Internet Access
- Access to golf course - Municipal golf course adjacent.
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Golf Course close by
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - 400 spaces.
- Coach parking
- Free parking
- On site parking
- Railway station within 5 miles
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Visa accepted
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Baths all rooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Ground Floor Room(s)
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Queen sized beds some rooms
- Showers all rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Marketed as gay friendly
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good144
- VolvermaTrip Type:CouplesRestaurant and hotelSunday, 8th May 2022The hotel has very pleasant and helpful staff but the hotel seemed very dirty in places, cobwebs in the corridors with spiders. Room felt very heated with no air condition available but couldn't open... Read full review
- katerF8188GSTrip Type:Friends getawayOuting with friendsThursday, 19th May 2022Me and my friends Jessica and Rhianne went for drinks and a meal at the farmhouse. We was served by Sam and Brandon I believe. They was very professional and got us our drinks within 4 minutes. I... Read full review
- 742tarawTrip Type:CouplesGreat place to stayFriday, 20th May 2022Loved our stay at this inn. Staff were amazing ,couldn't do enough to help you . Very polite and helpful. Food was good. Room was clean and tidy , bed was amazingly comfortable. Bathroom was clean... Read full review