Langstone Quays Resort has 103 classic and 45 superior bedrooms available, all beautifully decorated with many featuring breath taking views over Chichester Harbour.
All rooms offer double beds with snug bedding, free wifi and a spacious en-suite bathroom. Tea and coffee making facilities, iron and board, hairdryer and unlimited complimentary high-speed internet access are included with each room. Accessible rooms, cots and rollaway beds are available on request.
At the Langstone Quays Resort make sure guests are provided with everything they need to have a relaxing stay. The leisure facilities allow you to make the most of the tranquil surroundings and offer you the perfect opportunity to relax and unwind.
The fabulous leisure club offers a range of facilities to ensure you make the most of your stay. The Club Langstone Quays boasts a state of the art gymnasium with fully qualified personal trainers on-hand to assist. If you’re looking for something less strenuous, the large indoor swimming pool is perfect, or you can unwind at the poolside loungers, steam room or sauna cabin.
With many years of catering experience, Langstone Quays Resort professional team offer a first class dining experience with the emphasis being placed on fabulous food, facilities and outstanding customer service.
From the simplest of tastes to the more experimental, Langstone Quays Resort dishes not only excite the palate but the eyes too. With its harbour views and porthole windows, eating in the Waterside adds to a unique dining experience. Waterside at Langstone Quays Resort occupies a prominent position overlooking the Langstone Harbour & Estuary, the perfect setting in which to enjoy al fresco dining on the terrace.
The Waterside's delicious seasonal menus are written by Head Chef, James Parsons, who is also dedicated to using as much fresh and local produce as he can. Langstone Quays Resort's range of wines is extensive; you will certainly find a bottle to suit your dining experience!
Classic room from £89.00 and family room from £139.00. Sea and creek view upgrades are available on the classic rooms and family rooms, these come at £10 more a night. Please contact the hotel for further details.
- Accessible Bedrooms
- Accessible Lift
- Disabled Parking
- Disabled persons toilet
- Ramp / Level Access
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Wheel-in Shower
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room Service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Groups welcome
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Indoor pool
- Spa Bath
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good798
- FajitaEaterOxford, United KingdomEnjoyable return stay.Tuesday, 17th November 2020Due to the threat of an impending second lockdown, my partner and I chose to squeeze in a staycation at Langstone Quays after a wonderful stay here in August 2019. Despite all the restrictions in... Read full review
- Fahy1973Clanfield, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAfternoon TeaFriday, 11th December 2020My husband and I visited here today to make use of the gym, pool, sauna and steam room but also had a lovely afternoon tea. The afternoon tea was lovely and served by a very attentive and friendly... Read full review
- 526louisekBasingstoke, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayNo refund givenSunday, 20th December 2020Booked a murder mystery at Langston Quays for the end of October. Arrived after a 2 hour drive to find the event had been cancelled prior to our booking even being placed. Took our money despite no... Read full review