Offering clean and comfortable accommodation targeting today's 'smart traveller' who is looking for no-frills accommodation, with guaranteed standards of service and a simple food option at really affordable prices.
When you stay at Ibis Budget Portsmouth, you'll be sure to have a great stay. They also have a late, relaxed noon check-out, allowing you to have that sweet lay-in, in the morning.
Choose from triple, double or twin rooms to suit you, chill out in the spacious, well-decorated lobby area and stay connected while you're away from home with free fibre Wi-Fi throughout the building.
For a small charge, your pet is also allowed at Ibis Budget Portsmouth so you are able to bring your fury friend along with you!
The hotel is close to the city centre of Portsmouth and in close proximity to the beach, shopping and nightlife of the town.
Mostly spread across low-lying Portsea Island, Portsmouth is a city known for its rich maritime heritage. Guests simply must pay visits to Portsmouth International Port, Historic Dockyard and Gunwharf Quays - all less than three miles from the hotel.
Eat-as-much-as-you-want continental style buffet breakfast all for only £7.15. Served every day from 6am to 10am Monday to Saturday.
The hotel is two minutes from Fratton Park stadium and five minutes from Fratton railway station.
- Accessible Bedrooms
- Accessible Lift
- Disabled Parking - 5 spaces
- Disabled persons toilet
- Ramp / Level Access
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Wheel-in Shower
- Serve breakfast - £7.15 all you can eat continental buffet breakfast
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - All ages
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Food/bottle warming available
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Central heating throughout
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Ironing facilities
- LGBT Friendly
- Night porter
- Pets accepted - £5 per pet, per night
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Public Telephone
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given)
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Internet Access
- Fitness facilities close by
- Golf Course close by
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Coach parking
- Free parking
- Off site parking
- On site parking
- Railway station within walking distance
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Ground Floor Room(s)
- Non smoking rooms available
- Shaver Point/s
- Showers all rooms
- Special provisions for cyclists - Secure cycle facilities
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good579
- chm877MelbourneTrip Type:FamilyClean and basic hotel with great customer serviceWednesday, 24th January 2024The hotel staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The lady at reception provided suggestions on what we could do in Portsmouth as well as where we could eat. The hotel has free car parking across... Read full review
- Rose SPortsmouth, United KingdomNever AgainFriday, 2nd February 2024This hotel is still being used to house homeless druggies . No wonder it is so cheap! Please avoid at all costs - rude, threatening, some with dogs that they allow to do their business in the... Read full review
- dhandalion1986Guildford, United KingdomShopping weekendSaturday, 24th February 2024Great value and very close to Gunwharf Quays. The reception check in chap, can’t remember his name, lovely young lad very pleasant and professional. Room was clean, bed was comfortable and great... Read full review