Book Tickets Online
An Escape Room is an hour-long adventure with your friends, family or work mates. It’s a bit like the Crystal Maze or a real-life version of an online Room Escape game. You play as a team and have to find clues, solve puzzles, and complete challenges to finish your mission in 60 minutes.
Exciting Escapes offers experiences in Portsmouth, plus Southampton and Basingstoke, where you and your team take on various missions for British Intelligence.
You might find yourself back in the swinging 60s charged with finding the crucial intel to halt an assassination plot. Perhaps your fancy your chances taking on the Pompey black market as you attempt to recover a diamond from the crown jewellers from a gang of grim gamblers? Or, try testing your nerve in our 1980s themed government research facility, where contact has been lost with a Doctor working there alone and your help is needed to rescue him - although perhaps the facility isn't as abandoned as first thought...
Whichever story that you play a part in, each presents its own unique challenges for a truly entertaining and immersive experience.
You don’t need to know exactly how escape rooms work before you arrive as a team member will meet you from the door, explain what you'll be up to for the next hour, and be on hand to help you if you need it.
If you’re looking for something fun, different, and enjoyably challenging then this is for you!
Friends and Families
The chance to do something fun and different for an hour – why not take on the challenge, complete the mission and escape the room? Getting together with friends? Trying to entertain the kids? Whatever the reason, get a group together for a fabulous time to remember, solving puzzles and mysteries while the clock ticks down.
Want something different for a night out with your other half? Maybe it’s a first date, and you want to take them somewhere different? Maybe it’s just one of those rare nights out and you don’t want to waste it doing the same old thing. Either way, this escape room experience is for you!
Looking to bring your team together, challenge them and learn more about each other? Do something new and innovative, getting the best out of each other while having fun in an escape room experience. The specialist offering is based on years of team building experience can be tailored to your specific needs. There are multiple games that can all be ran simultaneously, holding a total of 25 players at once.
Step away from the screen and immerse yourself in a real-life escape room gaming experience. There’s no chance to ‘save’, press the ‘pause’ button or lower the difficulty level. This is about you, your team, different challenges and just 60 minutes on the clock.
£22.50 per person, with various promotions at off peak times.
- Disabled persons toilet
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Refreshments Available - Snacks, drinks, tea and coffee
Children & Infants
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Open all year round
Parking & Transport
- On street parking only
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good86
- E226JLclaudiatTrip Type:Friends getawayTwo player room lives up to all their others.Wednesday, 7th July 2021I played the Millennium Meltdown today with my friend who’s never played a room before. It was great fun. I’ll admit I’m a bit annoyed that we didn’t get a magnet like I been have for every other... Read full review
- emilywI5587HMTrip Type:CouplesBrilliant funFriday, 9th July 2021Brilliant fun playing the 1977 game managed to just about escape. The game had brilliant props and the mini challenges to find the codes were great. Massive thanks to our agent TIA, who explained the... Read full review
- 942studWar Time SpiesTuesday, 13th July 2021This was a great way to spend a rainy afternoon. The escape room we did was great fun and challenging enough to keep us all thinking hard. Three teens and two adults. The room was very good quality... Read full review