Travelodge Portsmouth City Centre
Tel: +44 08719 848484
Close to Portsmouth's train station, ferry port, university and naval base, this brand new Travelodge Plus hotel is designed to give more style and comfort than standard Travelodge hotels. There is a bar and cafe on site and each room is equipped with all the facilities you need for a comfortable stay.
Travelodge Plus gives you more style and comfort - whilst retaining all the great value you'd expect from a Travelodge.
The new-look standard rooms feature contemporary décor, a signature king size Travelodge Dreamer bed, blackout curtains, Samsung Freeview TV, desk and bedside USB charging points, and a modern en-suite bathroom.
SuperRooms, meanwhile, offer all the features of the standard rooms, with added comforts including a Lavazza capsule coffee machine, powerful Hansgröhe Raindance shower, choice of firm or soft hypoallergenic pillows, hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
The Travelodge's stylish new Bar Café is designed to suit every occasion. Eat, drink, work, meet, socialise or simply kick back and relax; whilst staying connected with plenty of power and USB charging points throughout. Enjoy a wide range of drinks and great tasting food 24 hours a day.
- Serve breakfast
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Facilities for children
- Accept coach parties
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Ironing facilities
- Night porter
- Pets accepted
- Public Telephone
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given) - French, German
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- French spoken
- German spoken
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Non smoking rooms available
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Marketed as gay friendly
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for lone female travellers
- Special provisions for walkers
Map & Directions
Car parking is available on site. The hotel has limited chargeable on-site parking available for guests on a first come, first served basis.
Additional parking can be found at NCP Portsmouth Cascades, Charlotte Street, PO1 4RS.
|Travelodge Portsmouth City Centre (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|