Book Tickets Online
ONE TEAM, ONE ROOM, ONE SOLUTION
The Real Escape is a unique live action “exit game” for groups of between three and six people. Locked in a room, you must solve hidden clues to find a way out. The clock is ticking so you will need to work together – and along the way you’ll find out a lot about each other.
The Real Escape's first game is The Chamber of the Deep, inspired by Portsmouth’s maritime history and full of mysterious, nautical themes:
'Deep within a shipwrecked flagship lies the Captain’s Cabin. The door swings shuts behind you and it’s just you and your team-mates under the deck. It’s up to you to think your way out. Together you can find a way.'
We can’t give too much away because it’ll spoil the game – but you’ll need skill, determination and willpower to be able to open the door.
The Real Escape is suitable for friends and family groups, higher education students and as a team-building exercise for businesses.
FRIENDS & FAMILY
The Real Escape is a great way to bond with friends and family – and to test how well you get along! You’ll find out new things about people you’ve known for years and see how easy or hard it is for you to work together. Concentrate, combine forces and think your way out of the room.
Get in, team up, get out… Unlock your team’s potential by taking part in The Real Escape with your colleagues. This superb team-building exercise will test relationships and help you find out more about people you think you already know well. Who’s the best listener? Who’s the most inquisitive? Who works best in a team? Find out by playing The Real Escape.
STUDENTS & TEACHERS
Learn lessons that you won’t find in lectures by taking on The Real Escape with fellow students. The game tests teamwork, cognitive ability and lateral thinking – all qualities that you need for your studies. The clues are there. You just need to find the answers.
- Open all year round
- Hungarian spoken
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- Booking essential
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Open by appointment only
- Visa accepted
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed towards student/youth
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good15
- mattsZ3985XZSouthampton, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesDifferentSaturday, 10th October 2020It was ok, we did the hardest room they had and escaped with 5 seconds to go. It was enjoyable but very complicated. Gave 4 stars as I do prefer the escape rooms where you go from room to room and... Read full review
- Cruiser731415Trip Type:CouplesGreat funSunday, 11th October 2020Brilliant experience, we were advised that the room we had chosen was the hardest and could have a different room as it was our first time, but we chose to carry on, we didn't finish in the time but... Read full review
- Trainhopper49So much fun!Saturday, 24th October 2020So much fun! Went in a pair and tried the pirate themed room as a surprise for my birthday, was difficult but manageable. Some clever locks and hiding places and heaps of fun! Got out with just a... Read full review