ONE TEAM, ONE ROOM, ONE SOLUTION
The Real Escape is a unique live action “exit game” for groups of between three and six people. Locked in a room, you must solve hidden clues to find a way out. The clock is ticking so you will need to work together – and along the way you’ll find out a lot about each other.
The Real Escape's first game is The Chamber of the Deep, inspired by Portsmouth’s maritime history and full of mysterious, nautical themes:
'Deep within a shipwrecked flagship lies the Captain’s Cabin. The door swings shuts behind you and it’s just you and your team-mates under the deck. It’s up to you to think your way out. Together you can find a way.'
We can’t give too much away because it’ll spoil the game – but you’ll need skill, determination and willpower to be able to open the door.
The Real Escape is suitable for friends and family groups, higher education students and as a team-building exercise for businesses.
FRIENDS & FAMILY
The Real Escape is a great way to bond with friends and family – and to test how well you get along! You’ll find out new things about people you’ve known for years and see how easy or hard it is for you to work together. Concentrate, combine forces and think your way out of the room.
Get in, team up, get out… Unlock your team’s potential by taking part in The Real Escape with your colleagues. This superb team-building exercise will test relationships and help you find out more about people you think you already know well. Who’s the best listener? Who’s the most inquisitive? Who works best in a team? Find out by playing The Real Escape.
STUDENTS & TEACHERS
Learn lessons that you won’t find in lectures by taking on The Real Escape with fellow students. The game tests teamwork, cognitive ability and lateral thinking – all qualities that you need for your studies. The clues are there. You just need to find the answers.
- Open all year round
- Hungarian spoken
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- Booking essential
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Open by appointment only
- Visa accepted
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed towards student/youth
Map & Directions
Find us at 257-259 Commercial Road, Portsmouth, PO1 4BP and enter via the back entrance.
We are in Portsmouth city centre and easily accessible by public transport, including Portsmouth City Council’s Park and Ride scheme http://parkandride.portsmouth.gov.uk/ .
Public Transport Directions
We are in Portsmouth city centre and easily accessible by public transport
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good14
- Livib1551Trip Type:Friends getawayBirthday presentTuesday, 21st January 2020I paid for myself, my mum and sister to come here for my mums birthday. We wasn’t disappoint! All of us really enjoyed the experience and had so much fun solving the clues and riddles to escape! Will... Read full review
- LoobyflyFareham, England, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyVery pleasedSunday, 26th January 2020Myself and my teenage son thoroughly enjoyed the pirate themed escape room. The puzzles were challenging but manageable. The two staff members were very enthusiastic and friendly. I felt like they... Read full review
- HampshireNatPortsmouth, United KingdomEscape for FriendsSunday, 16th February 2020Booked this for the female and 2 of her girlfriends. Booking process easy. Good welcome and the place has several 'escape rooms' They did Dr Rydill and had a great time. All very proffessional and... Read full review
|The Real Escape - Opening Hours (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|