Book Tickets Online
ONE TEAM, ONE ROOM, ONE SOLUTION
The Real Escape is a unique live action “exit game” for groups of between three and six people. Locked in a room, you must solve hidden clues to find a way out. The clock is ticking so you will need to work together – and along the way you’ll find out a lot about each other.
The Real Escape's first game is The Chamber of the Deep, inspired by Portsmouth’s maritime history and full of mysterious, nautical themes:
'Deep within a shipwrecked flagship lies the Captain’s Cabin. The door swings shuts behind you and it’s just you and your team-mates under the deck. It’s up to you to think your way out. Together you can find a way.'
We can’t give too much away because it’ll spoil the game – but you’ll need skill, determination and willpower to be able to open the door.
The Real Escape is suitable for friends and family groups, higher education students and as a team-building exercise for businesses.
FRIENDS & FAMILY
The Real Escape is a great way to bond with friends and family – and to test how well you get along! You’ll find out new things about people you’ve known for years and see how easy or hard it is for you to work together. Concentrate, combine forces and think your way out of the room.
Get in, team up, get out… Unlock your team’s potential by taking part in The Real Escape with your colleagues. This superb team-building exercise will test relationships and help you find out more about people you think you already know well. Who’s the best listener? Who’s the most inquisitive? Who works best in a team? Find out by playing The Real Escape.
STUDENTS & TEACHERS
Learn lessons that you won’t find in lectures by taking on The Real Escape with fellow students. The game tests teamwork, cognitive ability and lateral thinking – all qualities that you need for your studies. The clues are there. You just need to find the answers.
- Open all year round
- Hungarian spoken
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- Booking essential
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Open by appointment only
- Visa accepted
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed towards student/youth
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good18
- AAteamseptWorldGreat Date night- we've already booked again.Sunday, 23rd January 2022Yar me hearties go down to the chamber of the deep. Captain Barnacles - AKA Courtney was an amazing host and we had great fun escaping with about 10 mins to go. We have done a number of escape rooms... Read full review
- BluetheNerdAmazing fun and a good challengeSunday, 23rd January 2022My first time at an escape room, was extremely enjoyable, Reece was great and explained everything very well. Was a very challenging experience, but at no point did I feel like anything was... Read full review
- 893haydendTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat experienceTuesday, 25th January 2022Visited with a group of friends as part of a birthday celebration. The puzzles were challenging but very well designed and planned out. Lily was a fantastic host. Read full review