|Admiral’s Gallery Banqueting|
|Admiral’s Gallery Cabaret|
|Admiral’s Gallery Theatre|
The Mary Rose Museum provides a magical backdrop for your event, whether it is a dinner, drinks reception, meeting, presentation or private tour. Your guests can enjoy themselves surrounded by artefacts recovered from the flagship of Henry VIII.
Our stunning Admiral’s Gallery can accommodate up to 120 guests for a seated formal dinner.
Alternatively, up to 18 people can enjoy an intimate dinner in our private Wardroom, which is decorated with beautiful paintings of the Mary Rose.
A drinks reception at the Mary Rose Museum provides your guests with a personal and unique perspective of Henry VIII’s flagship, the Mary Rose.
Up to 150 guests can enjoy a glass of sparkling wine or champagne and a canapé as they immerse themselves in the world of this Tudor ship.
The Mary Rose Museum makes an ideal location for an evening presentation, wedding or conference. Our wonderful Admirals Gallery can seat 110 guests for a theatre style presentation on our large AV display. Alternatively, it can accommodate 150 guests for a standing presentation.
Between 10 and 45 guests can visit the Mary Rose Museum for a private evening viewing. Guests will be taken around by a passionate member of the Mary Rose team and will have an opportunity to see the exhibition in a new dimension, which includes a visit to the secondary collection. To make the visit extra special, why not add a glass of fizz or canapé?
All evening events include exclusive access to the Mary Rose Museum, and to our Bridge Balcony, which makes a beautiful location to enjoy a glass of champagne and a canapé whilst looking out over HMS Victory and the harbour.
Our dedicated Events team will be on hand throughout the planning of the event, and to ensure it runs smoothly on the night. Our knowledgeable museum staff can provide fascinating insights about the ship and its crew.
The multi-award winning new Mary Rose Museum provides an exciting and unique venue for your business or corporate event.
Our beautiful Wardroom Suite is an ideal location in which to hold a meeting or conference. Guests can also enjoy access to our Bridge Balcony, which offers stunning views of HMS Victory and the harbour.
Our Day Delegate Package includes:
● Access for up to 18 guests in the Wardroom Suite between 10.00am and 5.00pm (early or late access can be arranged)
● Free car parking
● Full multimedia facilities with tech support on site
● Complimentary Wi-Fi
● A dedicated Event Manager to ensure your day runs smoothly.
● A chance to view the Mary Rose Museum
● Unlimited still and sparkling water
● Morning and afternoon refreshments of tea, coffee and pastries or cookies
● A buffet sandwich lunch
● Access to the Bridge Balcony
Our Day Delegate Package is priced at £65.00 per person, inclusive of VAT.
For more information or to be shown around the event spaces, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 023 9281 2931.
- Accessible Lift
- Disabled Parking - At Portsmouth Historic Dockyard Car Park, Queens Street
- Disabled persons toilet
- Induction Loop System
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Banqueting - List of approved caterers available on request
- Bar - Can be set up through caterers
- Full liquor licence
Children & Infants
- Children's Meals - Can be catered for during evening events if necessary
- Desks / Tables
- Flipcharts Available
- In House Audio Visual Technicians
- LGBT Friendly
- Licensed for alcohol
- Licensed for weddings & ceremonies
- Meeting rooms
- No Pets
- No smoking in dining area
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Overhead Projector
- Projection Screen
- Wireless Internet Access
Parking & Transport
- On site parking close by - Portsmouth Historic Dockyard Car Park, Queens Street
- Park and Ride - Portsmouth Park and Ride drops off outside Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
- Railway station within 5 miles - Portsmouth Harbour Train Station is a 10 minute walk
- Railway station within walking distance - Portsmouth Harbour Train Station is a 10 minute walk
- American Express
Map & Directions
By road, follow the brown “Historic Waterfront” or “Historic Dockyard” signs from the M27 and M275 motorways. For Sat Nav users, the postcode for the Historic Dockyard car park is: PO1 3LA.Car parking is available just outside the Historic Dockyard site, at the Portsmouth Historic Dockyard Car Park in Queen Street.From here Victory Gate, the pedestrian entrance to the Historic Dockyard, is just a few minutes’ walk.Additional paid parking is available at the neighbouring Gunwharf Quays centre, Havant Street and Wickham Street car parks.
Public Transport Directions
The Mary Rose Museum is situated within a ten minute walk from both the Portsmouth Harbour railway station and “The Hard Interchange” bus station. Enter the Historic Dockyard at Victory Gate and walk through the dockyard to the Mary Rose Museum.Regular rail services link Portsmouth Harbour directly with most major towns and cities in southern England & Wales. Bus and coach services include the Park & Ride service linking the Tipner car park on the M275, the city centre and the Historic Dockyard.A coach drop-off point is also available at The Hard Interchange. Coach parking can also be arranged if booked in advance, although additional charges may apply.
|Open New Year|
|Open All Year (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Closed 24th December - 26th December.