- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double/Twin/Family/ single en suite||£28.00 per room per night (room only)|
**event prices may apply
Offering clean and comfortable accommodation targeting today's 'smart traveller' who is looking for no-frills accommodation, with guaranteed standards of service and a simple food option at really affordable prices.
When you stay at Ibis Budget Portsmouth, you'll be sure to have a great stay. They also have a late, relaxed noon check-out, allowing you to have that sweet lay-in, in the morning.
Choose from triple, double or twin rooms to suit you, chill out in the spacious, well-decorated lobby area and stay connected while you're away from home with free fibre Wi-Fi throughout the building.
For a small charge, your pet is also allowed at Ibis Budget Portsmouth so you are able to bring your fury friend along with you!
The hotel is close to the city centre of Portsmouth and in close proximity to the beach, shopping and nightlife of the town.
Mostly spread across low-lying Portsea Island, Portsmouth is a city known for its rich maritime heritage. Guests simply must pay visits to Portsmouth International Port, Historic Dockyard and Gunwharf Quays - all less than three miles from the hotel.
Eat-as-much-as-you-want continental style buffet breakfast all for only £4.25. Served from 6am till 10.00am Monday to Saturday and 7am till 10.30am Sundays and bank holidays.
2 minutes from Fratton Stadium. 5 minutes from Fratton Station.
- Accessible Bedrooms
- Accessible Lift
- Disabled Parking - 5 spaces
- Disabled persons toilet
- Ramp / Level Access
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Wheel-in Shower
- Serve breakfast - £2.95 all you can eat continental buffet breakfast
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - All ages
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Food/bottle warming available
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Central heating throughout
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Ironing facilities
- LGBT Friendly
- Night porter
- Pets accepted - £5 surcharge
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Public Telephone
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given)
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Internet Access
- Fitness facilities close by
- Golf Course close by
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Coach parking
- Free parking
- Off site parking
- On site parking
- Railway station within walking distance
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Ground Floor Room(s)
- Non smoking rooms available
- Shaver Point/s
- Showers all rooms
- Special provisions for cyclists - Secure cycle facilities
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS
RESTAURANT / BREAKFAST / DINING ROOM
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: GENERAL
BEDROOMS: FOR GUESTS WHO USE A WHEELCHAIR
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
Map & Directions
From M27: exit at junction 12 onto M275 then follow signs for the city centre. At roundabout for city centre turn left and follow signs for central Southsea and Portsmouth FC.
Public Transport Directions
By train - 0.6 miles from Fratton Station, over the foot bridge and along Goldsmith Avenue and then turn left into Fratton Way.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- GreenLeader Silver
- Very Good573
- tv2509Sergiyev Posad, RussiaMy stay in Ibis budget (Portsmouth, UK)Wednesday, 19th February 2020I stayed in Ibis budget in Portsmouth, England. It was my first time in this hotel. It was chosen for me by my son who had previously stayed in Ibis in Yaroslavl, Russia. I liked everything. The... Read full review
- nlemecfcLondon, United KingdomCHEAP, CHEERFUL, AND PERFECTSunday, 23rd February 2020Having got our rooms at a very good price the worry was were they okay. Indeed they were and excellent value. Obviously a budget hotel but great value for money and perfect for our needs. Great staff... Read full review
- 500denwBlackwood, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesCheckout staff made me drop a statSunday, 22nd March 2020Tried to cancel hotel due to virus but couldn't get a refund so we travelled 3 hours to get here. Then Boris closed all pubs etc so we stayed just the 1 night. Room was clean and tidy. Great location... Read full review
|Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|