- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double||£70.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
A short three-minute walk from Southsea seafront, Florence House is Portsmouth's original boutique hotel, offering free Wi-Fi and parking in a quiet location.
All bedrooms and bathrooms are individually designed, offering stylish and comfortable furnishings. Each room offers fast Wi-Fi, TV, luxurious Egyptian cotton bedding and L'Occitane Aromachologie toiletries.
Guests can choose a home cooked or continental breakfast daily, with a breakfast inclusive option.
The Florence House Boutique Hotel is located next to The Florence Arms, serving a home cooked menu plus beers, wines and cocktails. Guests are also able to enjoy the garden area. Room Service is available for guests from the gastropub, which is ideal for business travellers wanting to relax in their room after a long day.
The historic Mary Rose, HMS Victory and HMS Warrior warships are less than a 10-minute drive away, along with the Blue Reef Aquarium, Gunwharf Quays Shopping Centre and Portsmouth Harbour Railway Station. There are restaurants, cafes and shops within a 10 minute walk.
- Bar meals
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room Service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special diets catered for
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Central heating throughout
- Ironing facilities
- LGBT Friendly
- Night porter
- Open New Year
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given)
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Free parking
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Non smoking establishment
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Baths some rooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Ground Floor Room(s)
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Internet access all rooms
- Ironing facilities in most rooms
- King sized bed some rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Short breaks available
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Public Transport Directions
We are 30 minutes from Southampton Airport and close to all Portsmouth Stations. We are 10 minutes from the ferry ports.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good169
- HarryHHarrieMilton Keynes, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesFabulous hotelMonday, 3rd August 2020So our original hotel booked was the Clarence hotel just round the corner but a phone call from Daniel on our way to Southsea gave us the sad news that due to the virus they had made the decision to... Read full review
- hannahfloydtownsendTrip Type:CouplesLovely staySunday, 16th August 2020We stayed here to have a night away from the kids and to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Very friendly staff, gorgeous clean room and a fantastic breakfast. Staff were super friendly and helpful... Read full review
- Ann GTrip Type:CouplesFabulous find!Sunday, 6th September 2020Stayed here in September after having to postpone our stay from earlier in the year. So glad we didnt cancel all together! The hotel was spotlessly clean, room was beautifully decorated with a great... Read full review
|Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|