- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double||£70.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
A short three-minute walk from Southsea seafront, Florence House is Portsmouth's original boutique hotel, offering free Wi-Fi and parking in a quiet location.
All bedrooms and bathrooms are individually designed, offering stylish and comfortable furnishings. Each room offers fast Wi-Fi, TV, luxurious Egyptian cotton bedding and L'Occitane Aromachologie toiletries.
Guests can choose a home cooked or continental breakfast daily, with a breakfast inclusive option.
The Florence House Boutique Hotel is located next to The Florence Arms, serving a home cooked menu plus beers, wines and cocktails. Guests are also able to enjoy the garden area. Room Service is available for guests from the gastropub, which is ideal for business travellers wanting to relax in their room after a long day.
The historic Mary Rose, HMS Victory and HMS Warrior warships are less than a 10-minute drive away, along with the Blue Reef Aquarium, Gunwharf Quays Shopping Centre and Portsmouth Harbour Railway Station. There are restaurants, cafes and shops within a 10 minute walk.
- Bar meals
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room Service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special diets catered for
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Central heating throughout
- Ironing facilities
- LGBT Friendly
- Night porter
- Open New Year
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given)
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Free parking
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Non smoking establishment
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Baths some rooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Ground Floor Room(s)
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Internet access all rooms
- Ironing facilities in most rooms
- King sized bed some rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Short breaks available
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Public Transport Directions
We are 30 minutes from Southampton Airport and close to all Portsmouth Stations. We are 10 minutes from the ferry ports.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good168
- Mandy396513Trip Type:CouplesWonderful weekendSunday, 9th February 2020This boutique hotel is one of the best I have ever stayed in. Room was perfect in every way. Breakfast was perfect and staff amazing. Please keep it up. Recommend the Florence Arms which is within... Read full review
- deanrR8816ZQwonderful stay in a spotlessly clean roomTuesday, 18th February 2020I am actually tempted to not write this review only because i fear that the next time i try to book this place it will be unavailable! This place is awesome we stayed in the florence suite on... Read full review
- artyanthCallington, United KingdomMost delightful hotelMonday, 24th February 2020Everythign about this hotel was a delight from the decor to the staff. It goes without saying it was immaculately clean and cared for. Tucked away close to the seafront it was very quiet and... Read full review
|Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|