- Arrival Date:
- Sun , 25th Oct 2020
- Departure Date:
- Mon , 26th Oct 2020
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||£75.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Family en suite||£90.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Suite en suite bathroom||£160.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin en suite||£75.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
This development on the fringe of the city, alongside the golf course and popular Farmhouse pub provides outstanding quality and excellent value for money.
Innlodge has 74 spacious rooms, each with a full en-suite bathroom, queen or twin beds, colour TV and direct dial telephone, hairdryer, trouser press, tea and coffee-making facilities. Non-smoking rooms and rooms for disabled guests available.
The restaurant, The Lounge, offers an excellent experience of modern themed, international restaurants, with good food and a friendly atmosphere. For a more informal meal the Farmhouse pub 'The Hungry Horse' interlinks with the hotel with a reputation for good but inexpensive food. The play area 'Horse Play' provides a large children's indoor entertainment complex and garden.
Burrfields, the business and banqueting arm of Innlodge offers the very best in function, conference, training and interviewing facilities.
Approximately 1 mile from the M27/A3M, at the Southsea exit, follow the A2030 to the 3rd set of traffic lights and turn right. Easy parking for 400 cars.
- Accessible Bedrooms
- Disabled Parking
- Disabled persons toilet
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Ramp / Level Access
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Additional Meal Details - By Prior Arrangement
- Bar meals
- Cater for vegetarians
- Meals served all day
- Room Service
- Serve breakfast - Weekday 0700-0900. Weekends 0800-1030, English £6.95, Continental £5.50.
- Serve evening meal - Restaurant 1800-2200.
- Serve lunch - Food all day in pub from midday.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Children's play area - No nappies, pull ups accepted.
- Facilities for children - Cots, special meals
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions - Three function rooms.
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - Through reception.
- Central heating throughout
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities - Available at reception.
- LGBT Friendly
- Night porter
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties - Managers agreement only.
- Wireless Internet Access
- Access to golf course - Municipal golf course adjacent.
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Golf Course close by
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - 400 spaces.
- Coach parking
- Free parking
- On site parking
- Railway station within 5 miles
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Visa accepted
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Baths all rooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Ground Floor Room(s)
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Queen sized beds some rooms
- Showers all rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Marketed as gay friendly
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS
RESTAURANT / BREAKFAST / DINING ROOM
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: GENERAL
BEDROOMS: FOR GUESTS WHO USE A WHEELCHAIR
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
Map & Directions
From M27 . Between junctions of A27(M) and A3(M) to London, follow the Southsea A2030, turning right at the third set of traffic lights.
Public Transport Directions
From Fratton - 2 miles.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good136
- beckywB2964GYTrip Type:Family1st classSaturday, 17th October 2020Came here for lunch with the family yesterday. This was our first time here and to be honest we weren't expecting much! The food was lovely.Our server was a young girl named chloe. She was extremely... Read full review
- jond370Portsmouth, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFoodWednesday, 21st October 2020Great value food and service friendly and very helpful staff.well organised for social distancy and covid safe. Overall a good place to eat out in these strange times . Would thoroughly recommend... Read full review
- stevetX7794RWHavant, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessAfter work drinksWednesday, 21st October 2020Very pleasant afternoon at the farmhouse greeted and attended for by a lovely staff member called Amy, that had plenty of time to speak with us and cater for our needs. Will definitely visit again... Read full review
- 3 AA Stars
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|