- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en-suite||from £69.00 to £109.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Seaview||from £69.00 to £119.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Family en suite||from £80.00 to £149.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Single en suite||from £45.00 to £89.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin||from £69.00 to £109.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Situated opposite the award winning Venetian Gardens, the hotel is ideally placed for visits to all major tourist attractions including the famous Historic Dockyard and the exciting world class waterfront development of Gunwharf Quays and the Spinnaker Tower.
The Seacrest Hotel on Portsmouth's seafront is one of the few remaining privately-owned and run hotels in the city.
Recently refurbished, it is a warm, welcoming and stylish place to stay, staffed by a friendly and dedicated team.
The hotel has 28 bedrooms which all provide a mixture of single, double, triple and family accommodation, to suit a variety of budgets, all with en-suite shower or bath.
Breakfast is included in the cost of your room, there is a wide range of food avaliable for breakfast, whether you are wanting a classic full english or wanting something more sweet such as american waffles.
There is also a bar and lounge area allowing you to relax in the warmth of the cosy lounges and have the bar to help you to unwind. Socialise with your family and other guests in the convivial atmosphere and comfortable surroundings, or sit and read the paper or a book seated in one of the comfortable armchairs.
For a small charge you are welcome to bring pets (by prior arrangement). Finding pet-friendly places to stay can be a problem, but the Seacrest welcomes them as much as their owners.
- Additional Meal Details - By Arrangement
- Bar meals
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast - Full English 0730-0900. Continental by arrangement.
- Serve evening meal - 3 course meal. £17.99
- Special diets catered for
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Facilities for children
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Food/bottle warming available
- Special meal times for children
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions - Small sit down functions. 50 guests maximum.
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Central heating throughout
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Conference facilities
- Ironing facilities
- LGBT Friendly
- Night porter
- Pets accepted - One pet per room only.£5 per p.n.
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Public Telephone
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wireless Internet Access - Free in lounge and some bedrooms.
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Small car park at rear, 5-8 spaces non reserved. Free parking permits for parking at the front of the hotel.
- Free parking
- On site parking
- Railway station within 5 miles
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Sea View some rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Short breaks available
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: GENERAL
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
Map & Directions
From M27 Leave M27 and follow signs for Southsea and the seafront. The Seacrest is located just opposite the Pyramid Centre.
Public Transport Directions
From Portsmouth & Southsea - 2 milesTaxi is recommended. Any bus to seafront/South parade pier.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good271
- S MStoke-on-Trent, United KingdomMet every expectationThursday, 19th March 2020Given my ongoing battle with cancer, my wife and I decided to take a mini-break in between treatments. A high cleanliness rating is therefore our first pre-requisite in choosing an hotel. We were... Read full review
- tonis467Bournemouth, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayNo human decency. Refused help due to Covid-19 Self Isolation.Thursday, 19th March 2020My brother was due to go to concert in Portsmouth as a birthday present so he booked this hotel for 17/03 for £95 for one night. Unfortunately on Monday he was told to self isolate (at the time for 7... Read full review
- Julia MHastings, England, United KingdomTop class hotelSaturday, 21st March 2020Enjoyed a fabulous stay at this friendly hotel. The room was comfortable and very clean, decorated beautifully with a spacious en-suite and views to the sea, great for watching the ferries and... Read full review
|Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|