Classic room from £89.00 and family room from £139.00. Sea and creek view upgrades are available on the classic rooms and family rooms, these come at £10 more a night. Please contact the hotel for further details.
Langstone Quays Resort has 103 classic and 45 superior bedrooms available, all beautifully decorated with many featuring breath taking views over Chichester Harbour.
All rooms offer double beds with snug bedding, free wifi and a spacious en-suite bathroom. Tea and coffee making facilities, iron and board, hairdryer and unlimited complimentary high-speed internet access are included with each room. Accessible rooms, cots and rollaway beds are available on request.
At the Langstone Quays Resort make sure guests are provided with everything they need to have a relaxing stay. The leisure facilities allow you to make the most of the tranquil surroundings and offer you the perfect opportunity to relax and unwind.
The fabulous leisure club offers a range of facilities to ensure you make the most of your stay. The Club Langstone Quays boasts a state of the art gymnasium with fully qualified personal trainers on-hand to assist. If you’re looking for something less strenuous, the large indoor swimming pool is perfect, or you can unwind at the poolside loungers, steam room or sauna cabin.
With many years of catering experience, Langstone Quays Resort professional team offer a first class dining experience with the emphasis being placed on fabulous food, facilities and outstanding customer service.
From the simplest of tastes to the more experimental, Langstone Quays Resort dishes not only excite the palate but the eyes too. With its harbour views and porthole windows, eating in the Waterside adds to a unique dining experience. Waterside at Langstone Quays Resort occupies a prominent position overlooking the Langstone Harbour & Estuary, the perfect setting in which to enjoy al fresco dining on the terrace.
The Waterside's delicious seasonal menus are written by Head Chef, James Parsons, who is also dedicated to using as much fresh and local produce as he can. Langstone Quays Resort's range of wines is extensive; you will certainly find a bottle to suit your dining experience!
- Accessible Bedrooms
- Accessible Lift
- Disabled Parking
- Disabled persons toilet
- Ramp / Level Access
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Wheel-in Shower
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room Service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Groups welcome
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Indoor pool
- Spa Bath
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
Map & Directions
The Langstone Hotel is located on the outskirts of Portsmouth close to the A27.By car from London - From M25 at junction 10, A3 signposted for Guildford and continue until you reach the A3 (M), junction 5, (A27/A2030). Leave the motorway, sign posted Hayling Island. A3023 take the 2nd exit at the roundabout. Continue the junction with the A27 take the first exit off the roundabout to join the A27 to Chichester. From the A27 exit the junction with the A3023/B2149, at the roundabout take the third exit sign posted Hayling Island. Cross over the bridge and take the first turning on the left, follow Northney Road down until you reach the hotel.From Gatwick - Take the M23 North to the M25 and follow the directions above or Follow the A23 south to A27 towards Chichester. Take the exit A3023/B2149 and proceed as above.
Public Transport Directions
By Rail from London - Main line trains to Havant depart from London Victoria or Waterloo. With journey times approximately 1hr 10mins. The hotel is located just 3 miles from Havant Station.Flights - Gatwick Airport is 60 miles, Southampton Airport 25 miles.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good768
- Clare WLee-on-the-Solent, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyAfternoon teaMonday, 10th August 2020Wow! What a lovely experience. Social distancing adhered to so we felt safe and well looked after. Food was exceptional and plentiful. Service was pleasant and nothing was too much trouble. Overall... Read full review
- MiniBreakMamaSo grateful to the front of house teamMonday, 10th August 2020We had a couple of days here, last week, Kids loved the pool and was a great size for them. Always a great back up. The family room worked well for us too. But it was the front of house team who... Read full review
- 216pauljLancing, United Kingdom2 night stayMonday, 10th August 2020Arrived Friday and stayed till Sunday morning, really enjoyed our stay. Whilst i'd echo some of the comments I think overall its a much better hotel than some would have you believe. We had room 133... Read full review
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Open all year round, including Christmas and New Year.