Book Tickets Online
Onboard Charters provides a full range of powerboat rides and experiences, from 45 or 60 minute RIB and powerboat rides to private RIB charters and cruises. All journeys depart from the amazing waterside development at Gunwharf Quays.
Experience an affordable half day or full day RIB or powerboat experience or book your own private powerboat (RIB) charter for clients, family or friends.
You could even speed out to the Mary Rose wreck site, which is marked by a buoy in the Solent. This special route will take you not only to the site but around Spitbank Fort and back. This is a great opportunity to bring the Mary Rose experience to life, especially when combined with a visit to the newly refitted museum in the Dockyard. The trip costs £17.50 per person and lasts approximately 30 minutes.
Onboard Charters depart from Gunwharf Quays at the foot of the Spinnaker Tower.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Mary Rose Wreck Site Family Visit||£55.00 per ticket|
|Mary Rose Wreck Site Visit||£17.50 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking close by
- Parking (charge) - 24 hour secure parking available at Gunwharf Quays.
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Railway station within walking distance
- Approx length of visit - Minimum of one hour.
- Delta accepted
- Groups Accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Visa accepted
- Smoking Some Areas - Solent boat trips
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted