Type:Leisure / Swimming Pool
Tel: 0844 4770 494
|Adults from||£6.49 per ticket|
|Families from||£21.49 per ticket|
|Juniors (under 16s) from||£5.49 per ticket|
For full pricing details, hollywoodbowl.co.uk/our-centres/portsmouth
Whether you're organising a family outing, a day or night out with friends or an office party, there has never been a better time to enjoy everything Hollywood Bowl has to offer.
Hollywood Bowl at Gunwharf Quays boasts 26 pre-bookable, state-of-the-art bowling lanes, including four VIP lanes.
You can also enjoy freshly-made American classics, including gourmet burgers, hot dogs and shakes in the Hollywood Diner; choose from a great range of drinks in the spacious bar; challenge your friends to a game of pool; or try out the great range of fun-filled amusements that are guaranteed to keep everyone entertained.
What’s brilliant about bowling is the fact that you can bring the whole family along, from your nan to the tiniest of tots. It’s also indoor so you can have a game whatever the weather. It’s a great place to create memories and share fun times and celebrations with your family, friends and work colleagues.
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Disabled persons toilet
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site cafe/restaurant
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Children's Meals
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome - Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian after 8pm daily.
- Highchair(s) available
- No Pets
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas - Except Christmas Day
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
Parking & Transport
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking - Gunwharf Quays car park
- On site parking close by
- Parking (charge)
- Parking (free)
- Railway station within walking distance
- Indoor Attraction
Room / Unit Features
- Large Screen TV - 2 projectors & 7 large screens
- Satellite TV
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed Towards Senior Citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
TICKET / INFORMATION / GIFT SHOP [WHERE APPLICABLE]
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS (Displays, exhibits, rides etc)
CAFETERIA / RESTAURANT
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
Map & Directions
From the M27, take the M275 into Portsmouth. Follow signs to the Historic Waterfront and then Gunwharf Quays. Payable parking available on site.
Public Transport Directions
Closest train, coach and bus station is Portsmouth harbour.
|2020 (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Opening times are subject to change in school and public holidays, visit hollywoodbowl.co.uk/our-centres/portsmouth for more info.