Book Tickets Online
Aspex exists to support emerging artists, expose the creative process, and engage new audiences with visual art.
It achieves this by delivering an exciting and varied programme of exhibitions, off-site projects and participation events. Aspex's aim is to make the creation and enjoyment of art a more inclusive activity.
For the last 40 years, the gallery has supported sensational artists at the early stages of their careers. Artists such as Mona Hatoum, Richard Wilson and Susan Collis, all now internationally acclaimed, received support from Aspex.
Today, it continues to offer the next generation of contemporary visual artists a platform from which to launch their careers.
Keep up to date with exhibitions, events and workshops via the website: aspex.org.uk.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors
- Facility for service dogs
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors - 2 disabled parking bays only.
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site cafe/restaurant - Serving a seasonal menu which reflects the talents of local producers, with delicious cakes and daily specials. Maximum capacity 36.
- Conference facilities - Corporate hire of entire building or meeting room only.
- Event Venue
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given)
- French spoken
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups