Waverley Park Lodge Guest House is a recently refurbished Victorian Guest House which has individually designed rooms offering singles, doubles, twins, and family accommodation. This Guest House has your every comfort in mind including en-suites to every bedroom, complimentary beverage facilities, remote control flat screen colour televisions with Freeview, alarm clocks, and your own keys to come and go as you please. There is also free Wi-Fi avaliable throughout the building.
Waverley Park Lodge Guest House situated in the heart of Southsea and are perfectly located for visiting all the sights Portsmouth has to offer including the Historic Dockyard, Southsea Castle and surrounding fortifications. Gunwharf Quays is within easy reach with its famous designer outlet shops, bustling restaurants, bar and entertainment, not forgetting the impressive Spinnaker Tower which gives stunning views of Portsmouth, the Solent and the Isle of Wight.
The seafront is only a 10 minute stroll away, where you can visit South Parade Pier, Canoe Lake, the Model Village, the Butterfly Museum with free entry, bowling green, pitch and putt, tennis courts and the beach. All the ferryports are within easy reach and we welcome families who need an overnight stop-over.
Off road parking for cars is available by arrangement for £2 per night at our local church (please enquire). Free secure parking for motorbikes and bicycles on-site by arrangement.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double En-Suite||from £50.00 to £80.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Double - Single Persons||£25.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Family En-Suite||from £75.00 to £120.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Twin 2 En-Suite||from £50.00 to £80.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin En-Suite||from £50.00 to £80.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Single En-Suite||from £25.00 to £40.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Food/bottle warming available
- Accept coach parties
- Central heating throughout
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Ironing facilities
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Pets accepted
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Separate guests' lounge
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Internet Access
- Fishing - From the beach and pier.
- Fitness facilities close by - In Albert Road, 2 minutes walk.
- Golf Course close by
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - by arrangement only
- Off site parking - Plenty of on-street parking available.
- On site parking - By arrangement only.
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Euros accepted
- JCB accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
- Non smoking establishment
- Seafront - 10 minutes walk.
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Ground Floor Room(s)
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Ironing facilities in most rooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Marketed as gay friendly
- Special provisions for cyclists - Cycles stored safe in garage.
- Special provisions for lone female travellers
- Special provisions for walkers
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good29
- DimegwalesTrip Type:FamilyDisappointing breakfastFriday, 13th August 2021Very welcoming hostess, our family room was exactly as expected, clean and comfortable. The breakfast however left a lot to be desired. We were offered full English which is not how I would describe... Read full review
- joeyytvnLittle Chalfont, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyWill returnTuesday, 17th August 2021Great location, close to sea front. Extremely welcoming staff, very helpful and pleasant. Comfortable beds. On street parking, with a permit that the lodge provides. Nice full English breakfast. Both... Read full review
- suzannelN8730WFEastbourne, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyVery friendly staff and great locationSaturday, 21st August 2021Just back from our visit to Waverley Park with two teenage sons. Main impression is how friendly the staff were, we were made to feel very welcome and they were extremely kind. Rooms were very clean... Read full review