The Portsmouth hotel is within easy reach of the Continental ferry port and the Isle of Wight ferry, which is ideal for travelling guests. Conveniently located very close to the centre of this historic naval city, with the thriving shopping and leisure centre and Gunwharf Quays all nearby.
Explore The Historical Dockyard, or get a bird's eye view of the harbour from the 170 metre high Spinnaker Tower. Families looking for a fun day out can take a trip to the nearby Sea Life Centre.
The new Business Floor Room option guarantees you a room on one of our quieter floors, making sure you get a sound nights sleep.
Guests can enjoy a wide variety of food and drink choices within a short distance of the hotel and all rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet.
You can discover more about the hotel or see others in the area on the Travelodge website.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type
|Room / Unit Tariff*
|Double en suite
|Family en suite
|Single en suite
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Serve breakfast
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Facilities for children
- Accept coach parties
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Ironing facilities
- Night porter
- Pets accepted
- Public Telephone
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given) - French, German
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- French spoken
- German spoken
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Non smoking rooms available
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Marketed as gay friendly
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for lone female travellers
- Special provisions for walkers