- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Family room (double double)||£95.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|King Bedroom||£95.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Suite||£175.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Superior King Bedroom||£130.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Edging the shores of England's spectacular South Coast, Portsmouth Marriott Hotel is a 4-star haven near the city's best attractions.
Find your respite in beautifully appointed rooms and suites, which have recently been fully refurbished to a modern standard and feature stylish décor, high-speed Wi-Fi, blackout curtains, coffee makers and flat-screen TVs.
Enjoy the perfect location for business trips and family getaways, near popular landmarks including Spinnaker Tower, Gunwharf Quays, Port Solent and Portsmouth Historic Dockyard. After a memorable day in the city, find your balance in the hotel's leisure club or relish delectable, globally inspired cuisine at the Cast Iron Bar & Grill.
With elegant event space, a heated indoor pool and well-equipped gym, the hotel is a destination all of its own.
Plan your UK getaway at Portsmouth Marriott, where new experiences become treasured memories.
The hotel also offers of 727 sq. metres of space over 11 meeting rooms - the largest of which holds up to 400 people. You can take advantage of a dedicated meeting service, for anything from 2 to 400 people, with a host on the day to look after all your requirements.
- Accessible Bedrooms
- Disabled Parking
- Disabled persons toilet
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted) - Small dogs accepted.
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Additional Meal Details - Any
- Bar meals
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room Service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Facilities for children
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Available for wedding receptions - 240 maximum
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Currency exchange service
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licensed for civil marriages
- Night porter
- Pets accepted
- Public Telephone
- Separate guests' lounge
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given) - French and Spanish
- French spoken
- Spanish spoken
- Access to golf course
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Indoor pool
- Spa Bath
- Swimming Pool
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - 5 minute drive to Portsmouth Cruise Terminal and 20 minutes drive to Southampton Airport.
- Coach parking
- On site parking - Charge
- Railway station within 5 miles
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Four poster beds available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Marketed as gay friendly
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly - We have a green globe award for recycling
Map & Directions
From Southampton on M27 junction 12, you will see the hotel on the left side of the motorway. Exit keeping in the left hand lane and take the left sliproad at the traffic lights. The hotel entrance is on your immediate left.
Public Transport Directions
From Cosham - 2 miles. From station proceed along the A27 westwards. At the roundabout go straight across. Hotel directly ahead of you.
- 4 AA Stars Hotel
- Tourism South East Award - Tourism ExSEllence Highly Commended 2007
- Tourism South East Award - The Beautiful South Awards Finalist 2010
- Tourism South East Award - 12 /13 Highly Commended - Beautiful South Awards for Excellence 2012
- Tourism South East Award - 12 /13 Silver Award - Beautiful South Awards for Excellence 2012
|Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|