Holiday Inn Portsmouth
Tel: +44 0871 942 9065
Fax: +44 023 9275 6715
- Arrival Date:
- Sun , 16th Aug 2020
- Departure Date:
- Mon , 17th Aug 2020
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||from £88.00 to £190.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Family en suite||from £88.00 to £190.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin||from £88.00 to £190.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
The Holiday Inn Portsmouth is located just minutes away from city centre and the waterfront, making it the perfect location for both business and leisure.
The newly designed hotel features newly refurbished bedrooms with exceptional comfort, a stunning new open lobby with all day dining, a 'You Fit' Health Club, 11 meeting rooms, function rooms and overnight parking.
"Stay comfortable when you stay at Holiday Inn Portsmouth."
All the rooms include high-speed WiFi, LCD TV's and tea and coffee making facilities.
There is also 24 hour room service. This means anybody can make this hotel a home away from home, gaining all the needs from the comfort of your own room. So if you'd rather have a quiet dinner night in or fancy a midnight snack you can get it without needing to leave the room.
The comfortable lounge and restaurant are fully air-conditioned and offer all the facilities you would associate with a world renowned 4-star hotel chain.
30 Executive rooms. All 175 bedrooms offer air-conditioning, plus there's the Academy Conference Centre, restaurant, 24hr room service, 4 accessible rooms - BS 8300 compliant (Oct 2004) and leisure facilities.
- Accessible Bedrooms
- Disabled Parking - 4 accessible spaces
- Disabled persons toilet
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Additional Meal Details - Diabetic, Coeliac
- Bar meals
- Cater for vegetarians
- Meals served all day
- Room Service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Facilities for children
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Available for wedding receptions - Two different sized rooms
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Central heating throughout
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Ironing facilities
- LGBT Friendly
- Licensed for civil marriages
- Night porter
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Public Telephone
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wireless Internet Access
- Attraction package(s) available - See hotel website - www.hiportsmouthhotel.co.uk
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Indoor pool
- Spa Bath
- Swimming Pool
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Limited parking
- Free parking
- Off site parking - Street parking permits can be purchased at reception.
- On site parking - limited spaces available.
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Railway station within walking distance
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Euros accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Special group rates - For groups of 10 or more
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
- In town/city centre
Room / Unit Features
- Baths all rooms - exception of 1 room.
- Colour television in all bedrooms - 32inch LCD in standard rooms, 37 inch LCD in Executive Rooms.
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Internet access all rooms - Charged at £16.00 for 24 hours
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- 'Pay per view' movies
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Sea View some rooms
- Showers all rooms
- Smoking bedrooms available
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Trouser press some rooms
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Special provisions for lone female travellers
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS
RESTAURANT / BREAKFAST / DINING ROOM
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: GENERAL
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
Map & Directions
From M27 take M275, follow signs for Isle of Wight ferry, then seafront. The hotel is overlooking Southsea Common, opposite the Hovercraft terminal, 200yds from the seafront.
Public Transport Directions
From Portsmouth HarbourWe advise the use of a taxi from the station.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good598
- artyaddWare, United KingdomHotel Ok but room not readyWednesday, 12th August 2020Stayed here for the second time last Friday night. I tried to check in just after 5pm. Long cue, for some reason you are given a piece of paper to fill out details such as name etc, even though they... Read full review
- Funkymonkey1974Birmingham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAverage hotel - friendly staffThursday, 13th August 2020We stayed here 4 years ago and was very impressed. The decor and furnishings are now very tired. Clearly requires a massive overhaul The plus points are the location overlooking the quay and the... Read full review
- L0uellaBLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesBest locationFriday, 14th August 2020My husband & I spent two nights in this hotel. The hotel is very conveniently located to amenities. The room was very clean and good size. Bathroom was quite small but functional. The bar was good... Read full review
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|