The Holiday Inn Portsmouth is located just minutes away from city centre and the waterfront, making it the perfect location for both business and leisure.
The newly designed hotel features newly refurbished bedrooms with exceptional comfort, a stunning new open lobby with all day dining, a 'You Fit' Health Club, 11 meeting rooms, function rooms and overnight parking.
"Stay comfortable when you stay at Holiday Inn Portsmouth."
All the rooms include high-speed WiFi, LCD TV's and tea and coffee making facilities.
There is also 24 hour room service. This means anybody can make this hotel a home away from home, gaining all the needs from the comfort of your own room. So if you'd rather have a quiet dinner night in or fancy a midnight snack you can get it without needing to leave the room.
The comfortable lounge and restaurant are fully air-conditioned and offer all the facilities you would associate with a world renowned 4-star hotel chain.
30 Executive rooms. All 175 bedrooms offer air-conditioning, plus there's the Academy Conference Centre, restaurant, 24hr room service, 4 accessible rooms - BS 8300 compliant (Oct 2004) and leisure facilities.
- Arrival Date:
- Sat , 4th Dec 2021
- Departure Date:
- Sun , 5th Dec 2021
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||from £88.00 to £190.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Family en suite||from £88.00 to £190.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin||from £88.00 to £190.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Accessible Bedrooms
- Disabled Parking - 4 accessible spaces
- Disabled persons toilet
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Additional Meal Details - Diabetic, Coeliac
- Bar meals
- Cater for vegetarians
- Meals served all day
- Room Service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Facilities for children
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Available for wedding receptions - Two different sized rooms
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Central heating throughout
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Ironing facilities
- LGBT Friendly
- Licensed for civil marriages
- Night porter
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Public Telephone
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wireless Internet Access
- Attraction package(s) available - See hotel website - www.hiportsmouthhotel.co.uk
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Indoor pool
- Spa Bath
- Swimming Pool
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Limited parking
- Free parking
- Off site parking - Street parking permits can be purchased at reception.
- On site parking - limited spaces available.
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Railway station within walking distance
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Euros accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Special group rates - For groups of 10 or more
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
- In town/city centre
Room / Unit Features
- Baths all rooms - exception of 1 room.
- Colour television in all bedrooms - 32inch LCD in standard rooms, 37 inch LCD in Executive Rooms.
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Internet access all rooms - Charged at £16.00 for 24 hours
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- 'Pay per view' movies
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Sea View some rooms
- Showers all rooms
- Smoking bedrooms available
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Trouser press some rooms
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Special provisions for lone female travellers
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good610
- KazzizhubbyCrawley, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAvoid room 610! Dirty, stained noisy & uncomfortable.Friday, 29th October 2021Had to be moved from the 1st room after a terrible nights sleep. It was old, tired, horribly stained (bed & carpet), very noisy & generally falling apart. Luckily the 2nd room was far better. Staff... Read full review
- LeytherMattLeigh, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesCan’t fault it!Wednesday, 3rd November 2021Amazed to see so many poor reviews! Staff were great from start to finish, bar area very nice and reasonably priced. Huge comfortable bed, large bathroom and all important powerful shower. Could do... Read full review
- jon bEastbourne, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesNot a clean or comfortable staySunday, 21st November 2021The first room we were given was dirty and very small. We had booked a room with a bath but had a shower The second room was cleaner but not clean The breakfast was good in a comfortable dining room... Read full review