Situated in the heart of Old Portsmouth and surrounded by a wealth of sea faring history, The Duke of Buckingham offers the perfect destination whether you’re looking for a meal, drink or place to stay.
‘The Duke’ offers a traditional English pub atmosphere with comfortable, stylish accommodation that's perfect for a short break or longer stay. It's just minutes from the beach and bustling harbour with Gunwharf Quays, with the Historic Dockyard (home to HMS Victory and HMS Warrior) within easy walking distance.
The team at the Duke very much looks forward to welcoming you and making your stay in Portsmouth a great one!
Children & Infants
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- German spoken
- Italian spoken
- Polish spoken
- Russian spoken
- Spanish spoken
Parking & Transport
- Free parking
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Railway station within walking distance
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
- Non smoking establishment
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
On-street parking permits provided to guests upon arrival.
|Open year-round (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|