Portsmouth’s funkiest boutique hotel!
G! Boutique Hotel – it’s Gorgeous! it’s Glamorous! it’s Guest-centred!
And also Global! - which is the history of the owners. World travellers with 8 nationalities in 4 generations, together they have decades of experience of staying in everything from tents to 7-star international hotels travelling for pleasure and for business.
They wanted to distil this into the best possible guest experience for the traveller who wants style allied to value. Whether you’re in Portsmouth for business or leisure, they’ll make your stay a pleasure. Marry passion for design to obsession with service, and what you get is G! Boutique Hotel.
All 14 rooms are ensuite and individually designed with WiFi, large flat-screen Freeview TVs, tea/coffee-making facilities, guest bar, beautiful lounge with hanging bubble chairs, gourmet breakfast (cooked to order or healthy options), free on-site and on-street parking. 5 minutes from Southsea beach.
The hotel offer a limited range of high-quality snacks and light meals served in your room from 7am to 11pm. Want a drink in your room? They are happy to deliver a hot drink, a glass (or a bottle, or two!) of wine or a beer to your room.
- Additional Meal Details - Room service and bar snacks served 11.00 to 23.00.
- Bar - Open Sunday to Thursday from midday until 11pm and Friday and Saturday from midday to midnight.
- Bar meals - Bar meals served between 11.00 and 23.00
- Cater for vegetarians
- Early breakfast available - Breakfast 'on the go' available and early breakfast can be arranged depending on time.
- Evening meal available on request - Bar meals and room service.
- Full liquor licence
- Meals served all day - Bar and room service meals.
- Room Service
- Serve breakfast
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Minimum age 12 years old.
- 24 hr return laundry service
- 24hr return laundry
- Adults only - Above the age of 12
- Available for wedding receptions
- Beach/Coast 5 min walking distance
- Central heating throughout
- Faxing facilities - Reception can send faxes
- Groups welcome
- Ironing facilities
- Licensed for alcohol
- Open all year round
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Residents lounge open all day
- Wireless Internet Access
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance - A host of restaurants from fine gourmet dining to fish & chips and a wide range of ethnic cuisine within 10 minutes of G!
- Fishing - From beach.
- Other sporting facilities - Grass tennis courts 5 minutes walk.
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance - Direct to city centre, Old Portsmouth, both main stations and Heritage Dockyards.
- Car parking - 5 free private spaces and complimentary road with no restrictions.
- Free parking
- On site parking close by - 5 spaces available.
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Delta accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
- Castle - Southsea Castle is just 10 minutes walk along the seafront.
- Seafront - Southsea beach is less than 5 minutes walk from G!
Room / Unit Features
- Baths all rooms
- Black Out facilities all rooms
- Colour Television all rooms
- Digital TV All Rooms
- Digital TV Some Rooms
- Four poster bed some rooms
- Ground Floor Room(s) - Yes (although there is two or three steps into the building and two or three to the bedrooms)
- Hairdryer all rooms
- Internet access all rooms
- King sized bed some rooms
- Queen sized beds some rooms
- Radio all rooms - In TV
- Satellite TV all rooms - Freeview
- Showers all rooms
- Spa bath some rooms - Jacuzzi some rooms.
- Tea and coffee making all rooms
- Telephone all rooms
- Cyclists welcome
- Marketed as gay friendly
Map & Directions
1C bus to Portsmouth and Southsea Station and Commercial Road Shopping Precinct; Buses 6 and 6A to Old Portsmouth, Gunwharf Quays, Coach Station, Gosport Ferry and Heritage Dockyard.
Public Transport Directions
Coming into Portsmouth, follow signs to Southsea and Sea Front; turn left along Esplanade, fork left into St. Helens Parade and Festing Road is 1st left after Canoe Lake.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good130
- Johnmack78Trip Type:CouplesMy birthday weekend away with my partnerTuesday, 18th February 2020We had amazing time away for my birthday. We stayed at G boutique for 2 nights. The staff were polite and friendly, the room was lovely we loved everything about it including the jacuzzi in the... Read full review
- PetrendaBillericayUnique hotel.Wednesday, 4th March 2020We loved our stay at this hotel. All the staff were so friendly, welcoming and helpful. Our room was very, clean, comfortable and warm. Superb power shower in the bathroom and toiletries provided... Read full review
- 501justinyTrip Type:CouplesLyn & JustinSunday, 8th March 2020Can't really say enough, booked last minute while driving to Portsmouth from London. A very warm welcome and escorted to a fantastic room. After a great nights sleep in a very comfortable bed, we... Read full review
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|