Conference and meeting facilities at Lakeside North Harbour are modern, stylish, functional spaces. The different sizes offer a perfect solution for all styles of meeting and all conference requirements. In addition, the stunning full-height glazed Atrium and licensed Real Cooking Café provide light, airy and bright areas which can be used for registration or breakout space.
The conference and meeting room team are on hand to ensure your meeting goes well. They will have already set the room up as per your requirements and will be available during your meeting should you have any last minute requests. As well as the usual whiteboards, flip chart and pens, all meeting rooms are temperature controlled and include free Wi-Fi and local telephone calls. Conference calling, video calling and use of data projectors can all be booked in advance.
Audio visual equipment in the largest meeting room, Spindle, has recently been updated and now boasts a SMART LightRaise 60wi2 Interactive projector which is available to hire on an hourly basis.
Day Delegate rate
This package includes:
• Morning refreshments of Tea, Coffee & Biscuits
• Sandwich Platter & Crisps
• Bowl of Fresh Fruit
• Chilled jugs of water for lunch
• Afternoon refreshments of Tea, Coffee & Cake
Please contact for rates.
Conference & Meeting rooms
All of our meeting rooms include:
• Free wi-fi internet
• Whiteboard and flipchart facilities
• Easy access to stunning atrium, which is ideal for catering or breakout area
• Optional portable 5000-candle projector
Please contact for rates.
The largest meeting room is Spindle, at 72 square metres in size. It seats up to 65 persons theatre-style, up to 36 persons cabaret-style, 28 persons boardroom-style and 20 persons classroom-style (individual tables). Room hire is £30 per hour excluding VAT.
Rowan is the medium-sized room at 32 square metres. This seats up to 30 persons theatre-style, 18 persons cabaret, 16 persons boardroom-style and 10 persons classroom (individual tables). Room hire is £25 per hour excluding VAT.
Poplar is the smallest room at 16 square. This room seats up to 6 persons around an oval table. Room hire is £20 per hour excluding VAT.
All rooms have free Wi-Fi and flip charts, along with Local/National calls. If AV equipment is required it is charged at £50 excluding VAT for a full day, or £25 excluding VAT for half a day. Hiring the conference phone costs £25 excluding VAT.
A large hot water-filled urn (which provides between 30-40 cups) can be provided at £30 excluding VAT. This comes with instant coffee sachets and a selection of Twinings tea bags. Alternatively, you can order flasks of tea or coffee and food from the on-site caterers – The Real Cooking Café, see menu for more information.
Day Delegate rates are offered in addition to hiring the rooms at an hourly rate. Price is £30 per person (inclusive of VAT). This rate includes room hire, AV equipment, conference phone, tea/coffee, water, biscuits, sandwich platter, crisps, bowl of fresh fruit and cake. Note: this rate only applies to meeting rooms and not the Auditorium. The Auditorium is £500 excluding VAT to hire for a full day, or £350 exclduing VAT to hire for half a day. This price includes use of AV equipment.
In addition to all of the above there is plenty of free visitor parking onsite.
For rates and more information, please contact Lakeside North Harbour directly.
The business campus facilities in Central Square include a Starbucks, Subway, Co-operative convenience store & florist, Hair Ott and Studio 8 beauty salon and Tops Day Nursery with flexible childcare from 3 months to 5 years available on an ad-hoc basis.
To make an appointment to view our fantastic facilities, please email@example.com
- Accessible Lift - All meeting rooms are on the ground floor with disabled washrooms facilities close by
- Disabled Parking
- Disabled persons toilet
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Catering Provided
- Full liquor licence
- Lunch available, table service
- Outdoor eating area
- Permits Clients own Caterers
- Refreshments Available
- Serve Breakfast
- Serve lunch
- Special diets catered for
- Vegetarians catered for
- Vending Facilities - Co-operative Food store located on Campus
- Accessibility for Unloading
- Air conditioning throughout
- Business Services
- Computer Projection
- Desks / Tables
- DVD available
- Flipcharts Available - Included free of charge
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- LGBT Friendly
- Licensed for alcohol
- Meeting rooms
- Natural Daylight
- No Pets
- Open all year round
- Overhead Projector
- Permit external audio visual technicians
- Projection Screen
- Public Telephone
- Smokers welcome - Only in designated smoking area provided
- TV & Video Available
- Wireless Internet Access
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking
- Free parking - Plenty of free parking
- On Site Car Parking
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Railway station within walking distance
- Secure cycle parking
- Countryside Setting - Lakeside North Harbour is a 101 acre lakeside, landscaped business campus
Room / Unit Features
- 3 Phase Power Connection all rooms
- Black Out facilities all rooms
- Ground Floor Room(s)
- Internet access all rooms
- Tea and coffee making all rooms
- Telephone all rooms
- Baggage Storage
- Information Point