Southsea Studios offers modern, self-catering accommodation in the heart of Southsea - just a two-minute walk from the seafront.
The studios are within a large, detached Edwardian house in a quiet residential area. The property comprises multiple flats that are ideal for guests visiting Portsmouth who are looking for somewhere to stay that is easy and convenient.
Each studio is private, luxurious and self-contained - comprising a double bed, en-suite bathroom and small but niche kitchenette, which caters for short basic stays. All come with brand new central heating.
Tea and coffee making facilities are provided, including a Nespresso machine. Free WiFi is available, as well as free on-street parking. Complimentrary toiletries, bottled water and biscuits are provided, along with luxury bathrobes & slippers.
All the apartments are furnished in the same way, with neutral colours and a traditional nautical interior.
Excellent for solo travellers and couples alike, the Southsea Studios offer great accommodation in an enviable location.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Studio||£70.00 per unit per night|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Garden/patio for guests' use
Parking & Transport
- Free parking
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Colour Television all rooms
- Hairdryer all rooms
- Ironing Facilities
- Ironing Facilities
- Safe all rooms
- Tea and coffee making all rooms
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1
- ibjasiulecChippenham, United KingdomPositive and negativeMonday, 1st October 2018The room was spotless, all new, lovely and clean. Close to the promenade, not too far to shop,cafe etc. Downside is the room is not big enough for 2 people with luggage.The bed is also tiny. You... Read full review
- Dgunn318Aberdeen, United KingdomLovely stayFriday, 22nd February 2019My girlfriend and I had a lovely few days here. Lovely clean room, plenty of toiletries, brilliant location and good communication with the owners. We will definitely visit again! Thank you Read full review
- A7557GFkevinnGreat PropertyMonday, 20th January 2020Great weekend stay, house was excellently situated in a quite rd. Room was very clean and well fitted out, bathroom was well equipped and spotlessly clean. Kitchen area was great. Room would benefit... Read full review