- Arrival Date:
- Wed , 28th Sept 2016
- Departure Date:
- Thur , 29th Sept 2016
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||£75.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Family en suite||£90.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Suite en suite bathroom||£160.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin en suite||£75.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
AboutThis development on the fringe of the city, alongside the golf course and popular Farmhouse pub provides outstanding quality and excellent value for money.
Innlodge has 74 spacious rooms, each with a full en suite bathroom, queen or twin beds, colour TV and direct dial telephone, hairdryer, trouser press, tea and coffee-making facilities. Non-smoking rooms and rooms for disabled guests available.
The restaurant, The Lounge, offers an excellent experience of modern themed, international restaurants, with good food and a friendly atmosphere. For a more informal meal the Farmhouse pub 'The Hungry Horse' interlinks with the hotel with a reputation for good but inexpensive food and has had a full renovation in early 2013. Our play area 'Horse Play' provides a large children's indoor entertainment complex and garden.
Burrfields, the business and banqueting arm of Innlodge offers the very best in function, conference, training and interviewing facilities.
Approximately 1 mile from the M27/A3M, at the Southsea exit, follow the A2030 to the 3rd set of traffic lights and turn right. Easy parking for 400 cars.
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
- Accessible Bedrooms
- Disabled Parking
- Disabled persons toilet
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Ramp / Level Access
- Wheelchair user accessible
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Children's play area - No nappies, pull ups accepted.
- Facilities for children - Cots, special meals
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - 400 spaces.
- Coach parking
- Free parking
- On site parking
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Access to golf course - Municipal golf course adjacent.
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Golf Course close by
- Additional Meal Details - By Prior Arrangement
- Bar meals
- Cater for vegetarians
- Meals served all day
- Room Service
- Serve breakfast - Weekday 0700-0900. Weekends 0800-1030, English £6.95, Continental £5.50.
- Serve evening meal - Restaurant 1800-2200.
- Serve lunch - Food all day in pub from midday.
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Baths all rooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Ground Floor Room(s)
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Queen sized beds some rooms
- Showers all rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions - Three function rooms.
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - Through reception.
- Central heating throughout
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Gay/Lesbian Friendly
- Ironing facilities - Available at reception.
- Night porter
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties - Managers agreement only.
- Wireless Internet Access
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Marketed as gay friendly
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS
RESTAURANT / BREAKFAST / DINING ROOM
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: GENERAL
BEDROOMS: FOR GUESTS WHO USE A WHEELCHAIR
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
Map & Directions
From M27 .
Between junctions of A27(M) and A3(M) to London, follow the Southsea A2030, turning right at the third set of traffic lights.
Public Transport Directions
From Fratton - 2 miles.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good85
- korronCanterbury, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelA sorry representationMonday, 26th September 2016Sad because I looked at this hotel as a ending venue 22 years ago and it was very lovely. I read the reviews but can see the management team of this hotel are taking little, if any notice of the... Read full review
- David MNottingham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesBrilliant place to stay for moneySunday, 25th September 2016What a delightful place, helpful staff, great food, rooms although getting a little tired, were of very good value for money, in fact one of the nicest budget hotels we have stayed at, and food was... Read full review
- stijohnnyLavantTrip Type:CouplesNice size rooms but that's about it!Sunday, 25th September 2016A few miles outside the good parts of Portsmouth - Southsea, Historic dockyard etc... The hotel cant be that old, it looks newish from the outside. Once inside though it's starts going downhill in... Read full review
- Budget Hotel AA
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2016)|