|3 - 12 Years (Door Price)||£8.25 per ticket|
|Adult (Door Price)||£10.50 per ticket|
|Family of 4 (Door Price)||£35.50 per ticket|
|Senior / Students (Door Price)||£9.50 per ticket|
To purchase discounted tickets for Adults, Seniors, Children or Students please call the Portsmouth Visitor Information Centre - 023 9282 6722.
Online prices are available from Blue Reef Aquarium website at a discounted price.
Overlooking the busy Solent, Portsmouth's Blue Reef Aquarium takes visitors on the ultimate undersea safari. From the rich variety of British waters to the beauty of a tropical coral reef and more than 40 other displays - including a fantastic otter holt - the aquarium offers a fascinating window into the hidden world beneath the waves. At the aquarium's heart is a giant tropical reef tank with its own underwater, walk-through tunnel and home to a variety of tropical sharks and stingrays as well as hundreds of brightly-coloured reef fish.
Closed on Christmas Day. Last admission one hour before closing.
- Indoor Attraction
- No Smoking Attraction
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors - Two portable induction loops.
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- On-Site cafe/restaurant - Blue Reef cafe - freshly made rolls, jacket potatoes and snacks, cold, hot and alcoholic beverages.
- Picnic Site
- Approx length of visit - 1-4 hours
- Delta accepted
- Groups Accepted - None
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 150
- Min group size - 10
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Visa accepted
- Conference facilities
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed Towards Senior Citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS (Displays, exhibits, rides etc)
CAFETERIA / RESTAURANT
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
Map & Directions
From the M27:Onto M275 and follow brown and white signs to seafront and Blue Reef Aquarium. Nearest parking 200yds east of aquarium.
Public Transport Directions
From Portsmouth Harbour bus and train station it is a 30 minute walk to Blue Reef Aquarium.
|Open New Year|
|April - October Opening Hours (1 Apr 2016 - 31 Oct 2016)|
|November - March Opening Hours (1 Nov 2016 - 31 Mar 2017)|
* Last admission to the Blue Reef Aquarium is 1 hour before closing time.Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change