Please visit Southsea Skatepark's website for up-to-date prices and information. (http://www.southseaskatepark.com)
This outdoor skatepark is ideal for skateboarders, rollerbladers, scooters and BMX bikers. Southsea Skatepark is located on Southsea Common and offers a variety of skating facilities. The skatepark periodically holds contests catering for BMX, inline, scooters and skateboarding. BMX shop on site.
For full details of session times, coaching and prices, please visit Southsea Skatepark's website.
- In town/city centre
- No Smoking Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
- Guide Dogs Permitted
Parking & Transport
- On street parking only - (charged)
- Cafe - Hot & cold snacks and drinks. Fairtrade.
- On-Site cafe/restaurant - Hot and cold snacks and drinks available. Fairtrade.
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Gift shop - BMX shop on site
- Groups welcome
- Open all year round
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
Map & Directions
Follow signposts to Southsea seafront. We are situated between the D-Day Museum and the Pyramids Centre, on the opposite side.
|Opening Hours (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* For opening hours and session timetable, please see website