Whatever way you choose to travel around Portsmouth, whether you are walking, cycling or taking the bus, the 'My Journey Portsmouth' website is your one stop shop for all the latest travel information, including real time travel updates and an online journey planner to show you the best way of travelling from A to B. Simply input your postcode or address to find your best route quickly and easily.
Portsmouth is centrally located on the South coast of England with excellent rail, road and ferry links.
- Around an hour from London by road
- 90 minutes from London by rail
- National Express coach connections across the U.K.
- International ferries to France, Spain and the Channel Islands
- Cruise terminal at Portsmouth International Port
- Ferries and hovercraft to the Isle of Wight, Gosport and Hayling Island
- Walking in Portsmouth
- Cycling in Portsmouth
- Travelling to and in Portsmouth by Bus/Coach
- Travelling to Portsmouth by Air
- Travelling to Portsmouth by Car/Parking
- Travelling to Portsmouth by Rail
- Travelling to Portsmouth by Sea
Why not download a PDF version of our comprehensive street map?