|Adult||£9.50 per ticket|
|Child (3-15yrs)||£7.50 per ticket|
|Family Ticket||£29.00 per ticket|
|Senior or Student||£8.50 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
View things differently at the top of Britain’s best viewing tower – the stunning 170 metre tall icon on the South Coast.
Discover one of the most fascinating sea and landscapes, spanning 23 miles and over 1700 years of history. Explore the secrets within the view with the new i-VIEW interactive interpretation – including Nelson’s Victory and the famous Mary Rose wreck site.
Venture across the amazing glass Sky Walk, with virtually nothing between you and the waves below – dare you walk on air?! Then head up to the Sky Deck - open to the elements and the energising sea breeze, it’s a real hair raising
Relax with coffee & cake and the breathtaking views at Café in the Clouds, 105 metres above the harbour or tuck into a delicious lunch at the Waterfront Café. A wide selection of gifts and souvenirs are available in our newly refurbished shop.
Spinnaker Tower also makes a stunning venue available to hire for private and corporate functions and weddings.
Book online on the Spinnaker Tower website and get 15% off standard walk up admission rates.
Spinnaker Tower's Passport to Portsmouth gets you great discounts at other leading Portsmouth attractions and is available to all Spinnaker Tower visitors.
For full details of current offers please click on the website link above and to purchase discounted tickets please call the Portsmouth Visitor Information Centre -023 9282 6722.
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site cafe/restaurant - Waterfront for high quality sandwiches, baguettes, cakes, crisps, Fairtrade coffee and tea. Cafe in the Clouds for a selection of hot and cold drinks and cakes.
- Delta accepted
- Groups Accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 100
- Min group size - 15
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Visa accepted
- Audio Commentary in Foreign Languages - Free. Available in French, German, Italian and Spanish.
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
Audio Commentary in Foreign Languages
- French audio guide - Free
- German audio guide - Free
- Italian audio guide - Free
- Spanish audio guide - Free
TICKET / INFORMATION / GIFT SHOP [WHERE APPLICABLE]
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS (Displays, exhibits, rides etc)
CAFETERIA / RESTAURANT
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
Map & Directions
Exit the M27, taking the M275 into Portsmouth. Follow brown tourist signs to the Historic Waterfront, Gunwharf Quays and Spinnaker Tower.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station is Portsmouth Harbour. Directly beside the tower.
- Tourism South East Award - 12 /13 Highly Commended - Beautiful South Awards for Excellence 2012
- Tourism South East Award - 13/14 Silver Award - Beautiful South Awards for Excellence 2013
|Open New Year|
|Open All Year|
|2015 Winter/Spring Opening Hours (1 Feb 2015 - 31 July 2015)|
|2015 Summer Opening Hours (1 Aug 2015 - 31 Aug 2015)|
|2014 Winter Opening Hours (1 Sept 2015 - 31 Jan 2016)|
* Closed on Christmas Day