|Adult||£9.95 per ticket|
|Child (3-15yrs)||£7.95 per ticket|
|Family Ticket||£33.00 per ticket|
|Senior or Student||£8.95 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Experience the view from Emirates Spinnaker Tower – the stunning 170 metre tall icon of the South Coast and Britain’s best viewing tower.
Discover the secrets of this most fascinating sea and landscape, with our interactive i-view interpretation screens and audio guides.
Venture across the amazing glass Sky Walk and watch the boats bobbing about in the waves below your feet. Plus get hands on and navigate a course around the harbour with our rib boat simulator.
Then head up to the Sky Deck to feel the energising sea breeze in your hair.
Relax with coffee & cake and the stunning views at Café in the Clouds, located 105 metres above the Harbour and newly refurbished for spring 2016, or tuck into lunch at Waterfront Café.
Emirates Spinnaker Tower also hosts a number of great evening events and makes a stunning venue to hire for private functions and weddings.
Book online on the Spinnaker Tower website and get 15% off standard walk up admission rates.
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site cafe/restaurant - Waterfront for high quality sandwiches, baguettes, cakes, crisps, Fairtrade coffee and tea. Cafe in the Clouds for a selection of hot and cold drinks and cakes.
- Delta accepted
- Groups Accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 100
- Min group size - 15
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Visa accepted
- Audio Commentary in Foreign Languages - Free. Available in French, German, Italian and Spanish.
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
Audio Commentary in Foreign Languages
- French audio guide - Free
- German audio guide - Free
- Italian audio guide - Free
- Spanish audio guide - Free
TICKET / INFORMATION / GIFT SHOP [WHERE APPLICABLE]
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS (Displays, exhibits, rides etc)
CAFETERIA / RESTAURANT
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
Map & Directions
Exit the M27, taking the M275 into Portsmouth. Follow brown tourist signs to the Historic Waterfront, Gunwharf Quays and Spinnaker Tower.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station is Portsmouth Harbour. Directly beside the tower.
- Tourism South East Award - 12 /13 Highly Commended - Beautiful South Awards for Excellence 2012
- Tourism South East Award - 13/14 Silver Award - Beautiful South Awards for Excellence 2013
|Open New Year|
|2016 Summer Opening Hours (22 July 2016 - 4 Sept 2016)|
|2016/17 Winter/Spring Opening Hours (5 Sept 2016 - 31 Jan 2017)|
* Closed on Christmas DayDates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change