|Adult||£9.95 per ticket|
|Child (3-15yrs)||£7.95 per ticket|
|Family Ticket||£33.00 per ticket|
|Senior or Student||£8.95 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Experience the view from Emirates Spinnaker Tower – the stunning 170-metre icon of the South Coast and Britain’s best viewing tower.
Discover the secrets of this most fascinating sea and landscape, with the interactive i-view interpretation screens and audio guides.
Venture across the amazing glass Sky Walk and watch the boats bobbing about in the waves below your feet, or get hands-on and navigate a course around the harbour with the rib boat simulator. Then, head up to the Sky Deck - with its open roof - to feel the bracing sea breeze.
After all that, relax with coffee, cake and the stunning views at Café in the Clouds, located 105 metres above the harbour - which has been newly refurbished for spring 2016. Alternately, head back down to terra firma and tuck into lunch at the Waterfront Café.
Emirates Spinnaker Tower also hosts a number of great evening events and makes a stunning venue to hire for private functions and weddings.
Book online on the Spinnaker Tower website and get 15% off standard walk-up admission rates.
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site cafe/restaurant - Waterfront for high quality sandwiches, baguettes, cakes, crisps, Fairtrade coffee and tea. Cafe in the Clouds for a selection of hot and cold drinks and cakes.
- Delta accepted
- Groups Accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Max group size - 100
- Min group size - 15
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Visa accepted
- Audio Commentary in Foreign Languages - Free. Available in French, German, Italian and Spanish.
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
Audio Commentary in Foreign Languages
- French audio guide - Free
- German audio guide - Free
- Italian audio guide - Free
- Spanish audio guide - Free
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
Map & Directions
Exit the M27, taking the M275 into Portsmouth. Follow brown tourist signs to the Historic Waterfront, Gunwharf Quays and Spinnaker Tower.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest station is Portsmouth Harbour, situated next to Gunwharf Quays.
- Tourism South East Award - 12 /13 Highly Commended - Beautiful South Awards for Excellence 2012
- Tourism South East Award - 13/14 Silver Award - Beautiful South Awards for Excellence 2013
|Open New Year|
|2017 Summer Opening Hours (22 July 2017 - 4 Sept 2017)|
|2016/17 Winter/Spring Opening Hours (5 Sept 2017 - 31 Jan 2018)|
* Closed on Christmas Day