Entry to Clarence Pier is FREE. Admission to the rides is by individual tokens. These tokens can be purchased at the ride token kiosk on the pier.
TOKENS ARE 50p EACH. Tokens are non-refundable.
AboutPier Pressure sky trail, the UK's first double-decker urban extreme aerial high ropes course is suitable for the whole family. Dare you rise to the challenge and walk the plank?
Rides and sky trail opening times vary, please check the website for further details. The Arcades and Pirate Pete's Indoor Adventure Playground are open all year.
We also have plenty of food and drink outlets including our 100 seat award winning Wimpy Express fast food restaurant.
We look forward to entertaining you!
- Indoor Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
- Smoking Some Areas
- Disabled persons toilet
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Children & Infants
- Baby changing
- Children's Meals
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
- Indoor children’s play area
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking - on seafront
- Parking (charge)
- Railway station within walking distance
- Catering for groups
- On-Site cafe/restaurant - Wimpy Express
- Picnic Site
- Take away food
- Delta accepted
- Groups Accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Large Screen TV
- All weather attraction
- Dogs welcome
- Groups welcome
- Open all year round - Indoor attractions
- Special Opening for Groups by Arrangement
- Toilets - Public Toilets across the road from attraction
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Families
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS (Displays, exhibits, rides etc)
CAFETERIA / RESTAURANT
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
Map & Directions
Nearest major road is M27. From M27 take M275 to Portsmouth and follow signs to Southsea seafront.
Public Transport Directions
Walking distance from both Portsmouth & Southsea station and Portsmouth Harbour station. Follow signs to seafront. Bus to Clarence Pier - 700
|Open All Year|
|Indoor Attractions (1 Jan 2015 - 1 Jan 2016)|
|Rides (6 Mar 2016 - 31 Oct 2016)|
* Opening times vary - please check the Clarence Pier website for further details.