- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Triple Room||£75.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Double/ Twin||£60.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Family||£100.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Single||£35.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Triple||£72.00 per room per night (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
This charming building has two wings. The west wing consists of 20 hotel bedrooms; suites and a bar. The east wing consists of self-contained apartments of different sizes.
This is a rare opportunity for a choice between hotel bedrooms, suites and self-contained apartments, ideal for holiday makers and business personnel, on short or long term basis. Sea views available, please request when booking.
All hotel rooms are refurbished with en-suite bathroom and shower, TV, radio, telephone, free wireless internet, hairdryer and complimentary tea and coffee facilities.
Most bedrooms enjoy magnificent sea views to the Solent and Isle of Wight.
Some rooms with balconies overlooking the Solent.
The Ocean Suites offer the facilities & services of a hotel bedroom combined with self-contained facilities & extra space. Ideal for guests who like to have the best of both worlds by enjoying the comfort and freedom of a self-contained apartment and the facilities and services of a hotel.
Located directly on Southsea seafront commanding spectacular panoramic views of the Solent and the Isle of Wight. Large private car park, passenger lift to all floors. Friendly bar with outside patio overlooking the sea and lake. Refurbished spacious bedrooms with en-uite bathrooms and showers, colour TV, wireless internet access, hairdryers and complimentary tea and coffee making facilities. Some bedrooms have their own private balconies overlooking the sea.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Facilities for children
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Food/bottle warming available
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Central heating throughout
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Night porter
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Separate guests' lounge
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given) - French, Spanish
- Wireless Internet Access
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Fitness facilities close by
- Golf Course close by
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Off site parking
- On site parking
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Special group rates
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Sea View some rooms
- Shaver Point/s
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Short breaks available
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for lone female travellers
- Special provisions for walkers
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
RESTAURANT / BREAKFAST / DINING ROOM
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: GENERAL
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
Map & Directions
From major roads, follow signs to Southsea Seafront until you reach South Parade Pier. The Ocean Hotel is located on the left-hand side directly on the seafront between South Parade Pier and the canoe lake.
Public Transport Directions
Bus routes and taxis available from any of the following train stations: Portsmouth and Southsea, The Hard and Fratton Stations. Only 5 to 7 minutes from any of the train stations to the hotel. There is a bus stop directly opposite the hotel.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good26
- Ray OLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesIdeal hotel, excellent location, and views of the SolentMonday, 23rd July 2018We have stayed at the Ocean Hotel Apartments several times. The hotel has parking at the rear but is also ideal for non car owners, being in an excellent location for public transport served by five... Read full review
- peter sScunthorpe, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAnnual HolidaySunday, 5th August 2018We have been visiting the Ocean Hotel & Apartments for the past Ten Years another wonderful stay. Weather was very Hot. Staff very helpful and friendly. We will be staying again next year and are... Read full review
- Joanna PTrip Type:CouplesLovely hotel in an ideal location!Tuesday, 28th August 2018We have stayed at the Ocean Hotel Apartments during this August Bank Holiday weekend and had a fantastic time! The hotel is well situated at a prominent seafront location with stunning sea and South... Read full review
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|