- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Accessible Rooms||from £60.00 to £150.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Family - 2 adults + 1 child (under 12)||from £60.00 to £150.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Single/Double En suite||from £60.00 to £150.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Twin en suite bathroom||from £60.00 to £150.00 per room per night (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Ibis Portsmouth Centre is a budget Hotel, located in the heart of Portsmouth city centre. Take your time over a plate of something delicious at the restaurant, pull up a stool and enjoy a nightcap (or two) at the stylish, colourful bar, and experience an unbeatable night's sleep in one of the plush Sweet Beds. And when the sun rises, the combination of the unlimited, diverse breakfast spread and relaxed noon check-out policy will have you more than ready to greet the day ahead.
Book the hotel for the proximity to the train station as well as the shopping and nightlife of Portsmouth. Gunwharf Quays and The Guildhall are minutes away.
Each of the hotel's 144 (smaller than standard) modern rooms comes with Internet access and satellite TV. Snacks are available at the cafe and the bar serves a range of drinks. 2 meeting rooms welcome up to 30 guests (15 per room). Payable secure car park for 40 cars.
The hotel is perfectly located to the train station Portsmouth and Southsea being less than half a mile away. Southampton International Airport is 30 Km from the hotel.
- Accessible Bedrooms
- Accessible Lift
- Disabled Parking
- Disabled persons toilet
- Wheelchair user accessible
- Wheel-in Shower
- Additional Meal Details - As required, possibility for set menus for groups
- Bar meals
- Cater for vegetarians
- Half board supplement (£)
- Meals served all day - 24-hours snack menu serving warm meals as addition to wider Restaurant menu.
- Serve breakfast - Full English breakfast served daily from 06.00 - 10.00 during weekdays and until 12.00 during weekends. Also light breakfast served daily from 4.00 until 12.00.
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - One child under 12 years old stay complimentary with one/two adults in the room.
- Children's videos/DVDs available
- Facilities for children
- Food/bottle warming available
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Currency exchange service
- Ironing facilities
- Night porter
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Pets accepted
- Public Telephone
- Separate guests' lounge
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given)
- Wireless Internet Access
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Fitness facilities close by
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Coach parking
- On site parking
- Railway station within walking distance - Portsmouth & Southsea Train station is within 3 minutes walking distance.
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Euros accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Internet access all rooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- 'Pay per view' movies
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Showers all rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Short breaks available
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Packed lunches available
- Wi-fi available
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS
RESTAURANT / BREAKFAST / DINING ROOM
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: GENERAL
BEDROOMS: FOR GUESTS WHO USE A WHEELCHAIR
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
Map & Directions
Follow M275 to end, then brown signs to Seafront. Hotel Ibis is situated on one-way system at Winston Churchill Avenue.
Public Transport Directions
From Portsmouth & Southsea station, the Ibis is three minutes' walk through Guildhall Walk.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- GreenLeader Partner
- Very Good730
- Q2945EMjasonlWould recommend, but not sure if will be back for certain.Saturday, 14th March 2020I am not one for doing reviews usually mostly due to time constraints... but this experience has honestly been good enough for me to find some time. Not the greatest sleep experience for myself... Read full review
- Denia1956West Sussex, United KingdomDoes what is says on the tin!Monday, 23rd March 2020Stayed for one night, easy parking, walking distance to the centre of Pompy. Very comfortable bed, basic but clean, excellent breakfast, great value, good service. Just one thing disappointed us, a... Read full review
- Citrus2OrangeTokyo Prefecture, JapanNot Ibis StandardThursday, 16th July 2020This Ibis did not reach the standard I expect from Ibis. The double-bed room I stayed was very small; In particular, the bathroom was the tiniest among all the various accorhotel rooms I've ever... Read full review
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|