Greenhays Business/Holiday Accommodation
10 Helena Road
Tel: +44 023 9242 1390 / 07813 536101
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Greenhays||£435.00 per unit per week|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
AboutLuxury modern 4 star self contained 2 bedroom serviced apartment, 150 meters from sea, buzzing shops, nightlife and the famous 10th hole tea rooms/pitch & putt.
The price is inclusive of fully equipped kitchen, cable 50" TV, high speed Wi-Fi, central heating, bedding and towels, serviced weekly, high chair/cot available.
Perfect for short or long stays.
Quiet residential road.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- DVD available
- Linen available free of charge
- Linen provided
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Wireless Internet Access
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance - Various restaurants in Albert Road.
- Fishing - Close by.
- Fitness facilities close by
- Golf Course close by - Mini golf
- Swimming Pool close by - Pyramids swimming pool.
- Tennis court - Walking distance to courts.
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Car parking - Free road parking
- Free parking
- Off site parking - Free road parking
- Railway station within walking distance - 20 min walk to Fratton station.
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Colour TV
- Hairdryer available
- Ironing Facilities
- Shaver Point/s
- Two bedrooms
- Washing Machine
Room / Unit Features: Greenhays
- Central Heating
- Colour Television
- Drying Facilities
- DVD Player
- Ironing Facilities - 0
- Non smoking units
- Washing Machine
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
Map & Directions
Follow the signs to the Seafront from the M275. Head east to Canoe Lake, follow road around the lake and take the second left into Helena Road.
Public Transport Directions
From Portsmouth Harbour - 3 miles
Take bus to Canoe Lake (by South Parade Pier). Walk around the lake, take the first left after Festing Road.
- 4 Visit England Stars Self Catering
|Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|