- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double room||£60.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Family room (3 pers)||£70.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Family room (4 pers)||£80.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Single room||£35.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin room||£60.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Everley is bright and cheerfully decorated with good food, friendly atmosphere and en suite rooms.
Continental and IOW ferries are 10-15 minutes away by car.
We are within short walking distance of many good restaurants, pubs and the theatre.
Canoe Lake and the seafront are at the end of the road close to South Parade Pier. A pleasant seafront stroll along Southsea promenade (2 1/2 miles) will take you into Gunwharf Quays, Spinnaker Tower and Portsmouth's Historic Dockyard. Regular buses (no's 1c, 6, 7 and 7a) run from Festing Road to Gunwharf Quays and The Hard via Southsea precinct shopping centre.
Other nearby attractions include: Southsea Castle, D-Day Museum and Royal Marine Museum.
Childrens entertainment includes: Clarence Pier funfair, skate park, model village, swimming at the Pyramids centre, Blue Reef aquarium, pitch and putt golf, cinema and ten pin bowling at Gunwharf Quays.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast - Full english, vegetarian and continental breakfast options available
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Food/bottle warming available
- Central heating throughout
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Ironing facilities
- Number of Shared Bathrooms - 1
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Wireless Internet Access
- French spoken
Parking & Transport
- Free parking
- Off site parking
- Delta accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
- Non smoking establishment
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: GENERAL
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
Map & Directions
From M275 take first exit at roundabout and the second exit at the next three roundabouts onto Victoria Road North. Take the third turning left into Albert Road, pass traffic lights. Festing Road is the fourth turning on the right.
Public Transport Directions
Everley is approximately 1 mile from Fratton station, a short taxi ride away. Alternatively take the No. 17 or 18 bus from Goldsmith Avenue to Festing Hotel (Albert Road) bus stop. Walk down Festing Road, Everley is on the left.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good20
- stevesA4359ZWDeal, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelQuaint GuesthouseMonday, 9th March 2020I stayed here on two separate nights and I was not disappointed at anytime... The owners are lovely and very friendly and help as much as they can, on both occasions I booked a single room for one... Read full review
- Ana CLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelGreat warm friendly and safe place to stayThursday, 19th March 2020Loved my night at Everley Guest House, Steve is super friendly and helpful. Room clean and had everything that I needed. Breakfast cooked to order by Claire was on point! Close to train station... Read full review
- julia fHornchurch, United KingdomOld Skool BnBFriday, 25th September 2020BnB clean and facilities adequate, probably could have done with a new mattress although it was a lovely quiet room until the persons downstairs started talking at 3.30am and still going at 5.45am... Read full review
- 3 Visit England Stars Guest House
|Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|