The Support Collective, Portsmouth are free workshops run by artist Michelle Ezeuko.
They are tailored for support workers and carers (paid or unpaid) who want to make art more accessible to people with complex or additional support needs. This is an opportunity to develop skills through peer support at Aspex Portsmouth.
Each workshop will include:
- Collaborating and co-creating with like-minded people
- Making art spaces more accessible
- Curated tours of Aspex Portsmouth's current exhibitions
- The opportunity to form a new collective of support workers
- Learn new creative skills such as collaging, photography and more