You are guaranteed a friendly welcome and complete privacy in a house that dates back to the 1860's. This comfortable guest house conveniently and centrally located in Southsea has been welcoming visitors for more than 50 years now.
Located in central Southsea, just five to ten minutes walk from: Southsea shopping centre, Southsea's lively Albert Road with its many shops, bars, restaurants, The King's Theatre and The Wedgewood Rooms, As well as South Parade Pier, Southsea Castle, Southsea Common, seafront and beaches. Also near are The Pyramids Centre (fun pools and nighclub), The D-Day Museum and The Blue Reef Aquarium.
Or you can access these by a short bus or car journey: The Spinnaker Tower, Clarence Pier (amusement park and attractions) Portsmouth Shopping, Portsmouth University, Gunwharf Quays and Portsmouth Historic Dockyard.
Quality en-suite or standard rooms, freshly cooked full English or continental breakfast included, central heating, tea & coffee making facilities, TV and Wi-Fi in all rooms, un-restricted access with own keys, children welcome.
Credit cards accepted.
Pre-bookable off-road parking for 2 or 3 spaces, non-smoking establishment, electrical shaver points, iron available.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double/Twin en suite||£70.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Double/Twin/single occupancy||£60.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Family ensuite||£90.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Single en-suite||£40.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast - All diets catered for with prior notice.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Central heating throughout
- Ironing facilities
- Night porter
- Number of Shared Bathrooms - 2
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Wireless Internet Access
- Bulgarian spoken
- Russian spoken - Understands Russian
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Must be pre-booked
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
- Non smoking establishment
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Marketed as gay friendly
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Special provisions for cyclists - Courtyard facility for cycles which is locked at night.
- Special provisions for lone female travellers - Offer safe house with good advice and guidance to area.
- Special provisions for walkers - May choose packed lunch instead of breakfast.
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good4
- lala-de-dahSouth AfricaTrip Type:CouplesSunset cruiseSunday, 20th December 2020Wonderful afternoon with the most delicious tapas. Thank you for looking after my husband and me by making sure we were comfortable as well as giving us blankets to keep warm Read full review
- BillBlackieTrip Type:FamilyPADI Rescue DiverTuesday, 22nd December 2020Alex and I did our PADI Rescue Diver Course through Neptune Divers and Tours. It was a phenomenal experience. Incredible attention to detail, focus and care. I would recommend it to any diver... Read full review
- DenisBrandjesGreater Johannesburg, South AfricaTrip Type:Solo travelDouble dive off the catSaturday, 26th December 2020A great outing comprising double dives in old harbour and new harbour... good equipment, nice outing, experienced and confident DMs. Thank you! Read full review