- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en-suite||from £69.00 to £109.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Seaview||from £69.00 to £119.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Family en suite||from £80.00 to £149.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Single en suite||from £45.00 to £89.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin||from £69.00 to £109.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
AboutSituated opposite the award winning Venetian Gardens, the hotel is ideally placed for visits to all major tourist attractions including the famous Historic Dockyard and the exciting world class waterfront development of Gunwharf Quays and the Spinnaker Tower.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Facilities for children
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Food/bottle warming available
- Special meal times for children
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Small car park at rear, 5-8 spaces non reserved. Free parking permits for parking at the front of the hotel.
- Free parking
- On site parking
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Additional Meal Details - By Arrangement
- Bar meals
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast - Full English 0730-0900. Continental by arrangement.
- Serve evening meal - 3 course meal. £17.99
- Special diets catered for
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Sea View some rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions - Small sit down functions. 50 guests maximum.
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Central heating throughout
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Conference facilities
- Gay/Lesbian Friendly
- Ironing facilities
- Night porter
- Pets accepted - One pet per room only.£5 per p.n.
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Public Telephone
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wireless Internet Access - Free in lounge and some bedrooms.
- Short breaks available
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: GENERAL
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
Map & Directions
Leave M27 and follow signs for Southsea and the seafront. The Seacrest is located just opposite the Pyramid Centre.
Public Transport Directions
From Portsmouth & Southsea - 2 miles
Taxi is recommended. Any bus to seafront/South parade pier.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good201
- Chris HNottingham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyA Most Welcoming ,Friendly & Professionally Managed HotelWednesday, 22nd February 2017One of the best UK hotels visited, no negative comments whatsoever, only compliments & recommendations. The minute you walk through the entrance door is the minute you detect a smart, well managed... Read full review
- PMTK_11Stratford-upon-Avon, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFab stay at The SeacrestTuesday, 21st February 2017Such a warm welcome at The Seacrest - everyone was very friendly and nothing was too much trouble to make sure our stay was as comfortable as possible. We had two rooms, both were spotlessly clean... Read full review
- James SNorthwich, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAnother Stay Jim & Pauline Scott and "Alfie " the Springer SpanielMonday, 20th February 2017We have now become regular visitors and the Hotel seems to get better every time with upgraded decor etc. Room was immaculate as usual and kept that way during our latest 3 night stay. Breakfast was... Read full review
|Opening (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|