- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en-suite||from £69.00 to £109.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Seaview||from £69.00 to £119.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Family en suite||from £80.00 to £149.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Single en suite||from £45.00 to £89.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin||from £69.00 to £109.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
AboutSituated opposite the award winning Venetian Gardens, the hotel is ideally placed for visits to all major tourist attractions including the famous Historic Dockyard and the exciting world class waterfront development of Gunwharf Quays and the Spinnaker Tower.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Facilities for children
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Food/bottle warming available
- Special meal times for children
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Small car park at rear, 5-8 spaces non reserved. Free parking permits for parking at the front of the hotel.
- Free parking
- On site parking
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Additional Meal Details - By Arrangement
- Bar meals
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast - Full English 0730-0900. Continental by arrangement.
- Serve evening meal - 3 course meal. £17.99
- Special diets catered for
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Sea View some rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions - Small sit down functions. 50 guests maximum.
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Central heating throughout
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Conference facilities
- Gay/Lesbian Friendly
- Ironing facilities
- Night porter
- Pets accepted - One pet per room only.£5 per p.n.
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Public Telephone
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wireless Internet Access - Free in lounge and some bedrooms.
- Short breaks available
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: GENERAL
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
Map & Directions
Leave M27 and follow signs for Southsea and the seafront. The Seacrest is located just opposite the Pyramid Centre.
Public Transport Directions
From Portsmouth & Southsea - 2 miles
Taxi is recommended. Any bus to seafront/South parade pier.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good204
- Diane BStourport on severnTrip Type:CouplesSeaviewSaturday, 25th March 2017We stayed at this hotel overnight. It was clean and fresh. Our room was very pleasant with views over the sea. The staff were very welcoming and helpful. There is a car park on site but they advised... Read full review
- John STrip Type:Friends getawayLovely placeFriday, 24th March 2017Got here late off a ferry from Caen. Lovely woman directed me to park at the back as the street outside was full. Great little bar serving a decent range of bottled beer. Nice warm room overlooking... Read full review
- clarep0512Whitstable, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesComfortable stayThursday, 23rd March 2017We were meant to stay for 1 night but last minute decided to add a second, the hotel were great at accommodating this at short notice. The room was lovely, cosy bed, warm and clean bathroom and great... Read full review
|Opening (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|