- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||£70.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|family en suite||£85.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin en suite||£70.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|single en suite||£45.00|
|Twin with private bathroom||£70.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
*Special prices for Goodwood event days
AboutHollybank is a lovely Georgian Grade II listed country house on the Hampshire/Sussex border, on the outskirts of Emsworth, with elegant rooms and views to Chichester Harbour, set in a beautiful 10-acre garden with tennis court.
Emsworth is an attractive old fishing village with a good variety of restaurants, pubs and harbour walks, within easy reach of Chichester, Goodwood, Portsmouth, the ferry port, Hayling Island and the South Downs.
Comfortable, spacious double or twin rooms, with TV and coffee/tea making facilities, all ensuite or with private bathroom. Single bookings welcome from £35.
Breakfast is served in the elegant dining room and the drawing room has a grand piano and log fire with views over the sweeping lawns.
- Country house
- Countryside Setting
- No smoking
Children & Infants
- Cot(s) available
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
Parking & Transport
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Tennis court
Room / Unit Features
- Colour Television all rooms
- Hairdryer all rooms
- Open Fire
- Radio all rooms
- Tea and coffee making all rooms
- Conference facilities - (Weddings & functions only)
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Ironing facilities
- Marquee Space Available
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Residents lounge open all day
- Wireless Internet Access
- Walkers Welcome
Map & Directions
From A27, take the Emsworth exit (A259) and follow road into Emsworth. At the roundabout take the first exit (B2148), under the railway bridge and road bridge, and up the hill. At the staggered cross-roads (approx 0.7 miles) turn right into Southleigh Road, and take the 3rd road on the left into Hollybank Lane. Hollybank House is at the top of the lane, through the white gate posts, and up the long drive.
From the north travel along A3(M), and at Junction 2 follow signs fro Emsworth. B2149, becoming B2148. Turn left just after "Emsworth" sign in Southleigh Road, and follow directions as above.
Public Transport Directions
Local bus No. 27 travels between Havant and Emsworth town centres, passing the end of Hollybank Lane.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good12
- Philip WLondon, England, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesA Privileged OpportunityMonday, 13th February 2017OK...So have you ever wondered what it would be like to stand at the door of a large Country House, wondering if your SatNav had taken you to the wrong address, and then be warmly welcomed to enter... Read full review
- Tony PTrip Type:BusinessFabulousFriday, 3rd February 2017Hollybank house is a beautiful old manor house on the edge of the New Forrest. It is conveniently situated for exploring the area but isolated enough to give you peace and quiet if that's what you... Read full review
- MilesandmilesawaySurreyTrip Type:FamilyPeaceful, welcoming and like a step in historyThursday, 12th January 2017Another reviewer commented that this place is like a national trust property and I feel that is so true. We used Hollybank House as a venue for a wake. The people who run/own it couldn't be more... Read full review
- 4 AA Stars Bed & Breakfast
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Tourism South East Member 2017
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|