Tel: +44 023 9282 2251
AboutVictoria Park covers 15 acres of grassed area, well-planted flower borders and trees.
In the centre of the park is an area containing an aviary with peacocks, parrots and other exotic birds, in addition to another area with rabbits and guinea pigs that children can feed. There is also an adventurous play area for children.
Guided ‘Tree Walks’ take place during the year.
- In town/city centre
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Wheelchair user accessible
Children & Infants
- Outdoor children’s play area
Parking & Transport
- Railway station within walking distance - Portsmouth and Southsea Station
- On-Site cafe/restaurant
- Picnic Site
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Open all year round
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS (Displays, exhibits, rides etc)
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
Map & Directions
|Open All Year|
|Open All Year (1 Jan 2015 - 31 Dec 2015)|