AboutThe pub is located on the end of the Camber Dock Quay surrounded by fishing & tugboats with today's catch for local fish markets. Harbour life runs through the fibre of this place! It's a great place to meet for a drink or enjoy a meal. We offer a large selection of ales, lager & wine as well as a nice variety of food with a focus on fish & chef's specials. Whether it's a casual drink or a special occasion, the Bridge Tavern is the local's favourite!
The Bridge Tavern has won the "Fullers Cellar Masterman Award" and a "Certificate in Excellence" Cask Marque.
- Some no smoking areas - No smoking inside
- Disabled Parking
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted) - Dogs allowed on leads at all times
Children & Infants
- Children's Meals
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking - See City Council for details
- On site parking close by - City Council pay and display parking.
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Banqueting - Room hire available
- Bar meals
- BBQ Food Served
- Full liquor licence
- Outdoor eating area
- Private dining areas
- Traditional Sunday Roast
- American Express
- Dogs admitted on a lead - Only on a lead at all times
- Dogs welcome
- Groups by arrangement
- Licensed for alcohol
- Live Music
- No smoking in dining area
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Smokers welcome - Smoking deck outside with heated umbrellas
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
Map & Directions
Follow Signs to “Old Portsmouth”
High Street Bends into Broad Street with the sea wall on the left side.
Follow Broad Street to the next bend to the right (one-way).
At the fish market turn sharp right into the Camber Quay Car Park
Bridge Tavern on the end of the Camber Quay.
Public Transport Directions
Nearest Train Station - Portsmouth Harbour Station
Take Millennium Walkway to Old Portsmouth.
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|